19s Armory List

Yeah im aware of the new FoTM build. Although i have much of the required items already, i would rather not be "another FoTM". People know me as a sub rogue, and if i can only queue a few games im fine being high burst EFC killing sub specc'd.

ur build nice dawg dont trip

Yeah im aware of the new FoTM build. Although i have much of the required items already, i would rather not be "another FoTM". People know me as a sub rogue, and if i can only queue a few games im fine being high burst EFC killing sub specc'd.

Then I'd go with dual 15agility for opener and macro chain ambush to switch to dual DS for open combat.

You're a very good player with more experience than most. Gear to your play style. Do what makes sense to you.

Just got WoW time again. Have a level 19 horde rogue on a dead realm that was a twink in BC. Is shadowfang still BiS?

Users who are viewing this thread