19s Armory Library

ill post them then, still reworking most of them and turning them into bis twinks from semi, ill edit them to this post.

ßulldozer @ Draenor - Game - World of Warcraft

Develine @ Anachronos - Game - World of Warcraft

Smashmint @ Chamber of Aspects - Game - World of Warcraft

Eznrg @ Chamber of Aspects - Game - World of Warcraft

Ill keep it limited to this 4, rest needs to many upgrades reason i havent been playing for looms yet (some people only play twinks) and fishing allready over 1 year on my priest is keeping me from doing others ><

devotadin said:
Looks over bis XD

only thing i see wrong is that im running agil cape and raging berserker helm

And your chest enchant.

And your boots.

And your belt.

And your (missing) second trinket.

And your wrists.

And your shoulders.

And your (missing) armor kit.

And your professions.

wrist- what wrists should i be using the only one are the quest ones that are alli

Chest enchant- only 1 enchanter i know of on my server with 4 stats and tehre alli and to get the enchant i have to go to booty bay then transfer mats then send the chest to an alli lvl 1 and have them do enchant and they barely play atm so ya i have not gotten around to it

Boots- Savage trodders haven't dropped after 11 runs

belt- What should i be running?

Trinket- So ya agm on my server is camped constantly by 85s

Shoulders- needed more stam as i was squishy

Armor kit- that you got me forgot about it

Proffesions- only herb which im changing soon to mining because i never use life blood anyways because most of my abilities are instas

devotadin said:
wrist- what wrists should i be using the only one are the quest ones that are alli

Chest enchant- only 1 enchanter i know of on my server with 4 stats and tehre alli and to get the enchant i have to go to booty bay then transfer mats then send the chest to an alli lvl 1 and have them do enchant and they barely play atm so ya i have not gotten around to it

Boots- Savage trodders haven't dropped after 11 runs

belt- What should i be running?

Trinket- So ya agm on my server is camped constantly by 85s

Shoulders- needed more stam as i was squishy

Armor kit- that you got me forgot about it

Proffesions- only herb which im changing soon to mining because i never use life blood anyways because most of my abilities are instas

Doesn't change the fact that you are missing more than cloak and hat.

Users who are viewing this thread