19s Armory Library

Yeah not that old of a twink And satchels havn't been kind. And as for the gloves i have 2 sets One with 7 strength One SP I notice that my exorcism and heals are boosted by around 30-50 damage more in comparison to the 7 str so just my preference

The list looks good so far, i demand sticky for it, for the love of twinking and for the love of the community.

Things just got easier.

augiddin said:
Sig is inaccurate please fix. Yea I went there.

HOW?! I rocked enhance the DAY 4.0 hit. THE DAY. People were like "ELE IS GUD I NO GAM GUD" and I corrected them constantly until I quit for awhile. THEN I CAME BACK IN A TRIUMPHANT RETURN TO BRING ENHANCE BACK TO TINK NATION (which now is a guild... so, to clarify, I'm not in Tink Nation though I love them all.) I deserve my sig. Now my accounts down though but that's for personal reasons... I'd be playing if it were up to me.

Then i would change it to only *Enhance Shaman* not to bla bla bla bla. Cause ive never quit, didnt *cop out*, and ive never switched classes. <3 you Bone

Anyways, I DEMAND STICKY!

Bone said:
HOW?! I rocked enhance the DAY 4.0 hit. THE DAY. People were like "ELE IS GUD I NO GAM GUD" and I corrected them constantly until I quit for awhile. THEN I CAME BACK IN A TRIUMPHANT RETURN TO BRING ENHANCE BACK TO TINK NATION (which now is a guild... so, to clarify, I'm not in Tink Nation though I love them all.) I deserve my sig. Now my accounts down though but that's for personal reasons... I'd be playing if it were up to me.

u rock at shaman.

If we really wanna sticky this then I suggest that the OP have something along the lines of "Please visit the 19 guides section of the forum to find current obtainable BiS and player tips." This might help prevent people from constantly making the redundant threads that annoy us all so much.

Just put me in a category of 'greatest bad mage'. Link is in the signature.

Firetruckk said:
Just put me in a category of 'greatest bad mage'. Link is in the signature.

worst mage EU US and world = me. title is taken bro, find your own niche <3

chíll said:
worst mage EU US and world = me. title is taken bro, find your own niche <3

Sharing is caring?.... right? :(

Glad to see most people understand the purpose of the thread^^ good idea to gather it up in order:)

If you want you can throw some of my chars in there as well.

Most of them fit my playstyle atm, but got lot of different gear, so I urge people not to copy them fully out^^

Inspiration:

Rástafeár @ Aszune - Game - World of Warcraft

Afli Lock

Rastamán @ Draenor - Game - World of Warcraft

Bm Hunter

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/rástamóó/simple

Prot pally made after cata.

Rástaców @ Draenor - Game - World of Warcraft resto Druid

Rástâbrò @ Draenor - Game - World of Warcraft Arcane Mage

Rástafari @ Draenor - Game - World of Warcraft

Holy Priest

Rástamán @ Draenor - Game - World of Warcraft