19s Armory Library

yougotcriton said:
Well here is my redundant rogue armory. I am pretty supprised there there are only 2 armories in the rogue catagory that are full BiS. Those being curley and saxxon. Not that I can stand iether one of them but at least they twinked their toons right.

Nevertwenty @ Azgalor - Game - World of Warcraft

its argue able whats 100% bis , since people perfere diffrent stats over others . So haveing more armorys of the same class with diffrent gear setups is a good thing .

Also helps out the newer players to gear up , in chase some of the items are grandfathered , or requires faction change to get.

Sylvictus said:
its argue able whats 100% bis , since people perfere diffrent stats over others . So haveing more armorys of the same class with diffrent gear setups is a good thing .

Also helps out the newer players to gear up , in chase some of the items are grandfathered , or requires faction change to get.

Rogue BIS is pretty much settled (thank curley with all of his "how do you feel" posts for that)

no rogue BIS gear is grandfathered

faction change I can understand. you cant get ello's band and sludge caked without a faction swap but then again they then would not be BiS which was the essence of my post.

Stunnashadez said:
19 Human Rogue:

Curlèy @ Arthas - Game - World of Warcraft

No sludge caked knives

wrong curley

dont really care what curley has to say about whats bis and whats not .

if people dont find the expertise or the hit rating that usefull , then i dont see why they should get the gear for it.

dident realise the "real" curley , had fanboys, removed this guy from the list . thanks

Sylvictus said:
dont really care what curley has to say about whats bis and whats not .

if people dont find the expertise or the hit rating that usefull , then i dont see why they should get the gear for it.

dident realise the "real" curley , had fanboys, removed this guy from the list . thanks

What curley has to say isnt high on my priority list iether but he did open the discussion on every item slot for a rogue. He this geard accordingly. The kid fails at a lot of things, but research into his class is not one of them

yougotcriton said:
What curley has to say isnt high on my priority list iether but he did open the discussion on every item slot for a rogue. He this geard accordingly. The kid fails at a lot of things, but research into his class is not one of them

Nevertwenty, you make me laugh so much

yougotcriton said:

Implying that curley was the one who noticed that 40% was the softcap for crit or that foreman's coupled with bandit belt, feet of the lynx and smelting pants were worth dropping fang 3 set for. Or that swords/maces were still better than daggers, or that 15 agi was the new best enchant, or sludge-caked > throat piercers.

Christ, you kids are stupid.

Kore nametooshort said:
Nice work phone, you can have a sticky :)

Unfortunately that means you have to keep it uptodate :p

I don't see why this is stickied, Its a great library and nice idea but people change specs all the time. I have all BIS pieces on my paladin too but i would hate to be listed in the "library" as holy if i decide to go ret or prot for a week, kinda miss leading IMO. If i log out in some aweful max SP set that would also be miss leading. Consdiser moving this to the guide section as examples of how to gear with a disclaimer.

Grabco said:
I don't see why this is stickied, Its a great library and nice idea but people change specs all the time. I have all BIS pieces on my paladin too but i would hate to be listed in the "library" as holy if i decide to go ret or prot for a week, kinda miss leading IMO. If i log out in some aweful max SP set that would also be miss leading. Consdiser moving this to the guide section as examples of how to gear with a disclaimer.

Or we could rely on people having enough common sence to realize running around with 1k hp on an hpally isn't ideal.

Grabco said:

There are multiple armorys for most specs, that helps keep things robust. Think of all the redundant threads on this forum. That is mostly due to the guides section being a little harder to find. If anything there should be a few words in the OP directing people to the guides section and stating that armories should only be used as general guidelines.

Grabco said:

There are multiple armorys for most specs, that helps keep things robust. Think of all the redundant threads on this forum. That is mostly due to the guides section being a little harder to find. If anything there should be a few words in the OP directing people to the guides section and stating that armories should only be used as general guidelines.

Users who are viewing this thread