US 19 tinks Remember When....

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Remember when you had to kite most classes because you didn't have travel form;
- Remember when Vanilla titles were grandfathered and instead of getting Seargent you got Scount/Grunt;
- Remember when there was something called respect and GY farming was taboo;
- Remember when was the last time you praised someone for their good work;
- Remember when there was no way to lock EXP, and some of you cried IRL when you lvled your toon;
- Remember when playing 19 twinks was fun;
- Remember when you didn't get 1 shot by every class;
- Remember when twinking was a science;
- Remember when you were so good that you could beat people with half your gear;
- Remember when trying to be the best among thousands of twinks meant something, as opposed to now (King of the Village Syndrome);

Remember when roguerr was best rogue misery.
Remember when tohzt stole my account.
Remember when we did US vs EU. best times.
Remember when everyone respect each other.
Remember when NHNV beat RI4W xD

ur all bad loool badsss fuckin badssssssss rofl xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddeuddddd

ya know, i actually can't remember(even before i stopped Qing) the last 19s game i enjoyed. sad really :'(

- Remember when you had to kite most classes because you didn't have travel for
- Remember when there was something called respect and GY farming was taboo;
- Remember when was the last time you praised someone for their good work
- Remember when you didn't get 1 shot by every class;
- Remember when twinking was a science;
- Remember when you were so good that you could beat people with half your gear;
- Remember when trying to be the best among thousands of twinks meant something, as opposed to now (King of the Village Syndrome);

- You still had to kite even with Travel Form
- GY farming taboo ? With all thoses grey kills ? Idk mate in my battle group it was more GY farm than now.
- i praise everysingle games with my friends for doing such a great job and for being best players world.
- welcome new patch blizzard are still fixing stuff i guess.
- twinking is still a science. If you aren't aware of everysingle change and stuff u will be lost.
- beat who ? That's the real question and which class versus which class ? 1v1 feature has never been balanced.
- try to be the best right now, premade TL if you really want to be legendary.

Remember when Rogues had Gouge and sprint? And Expose Armor? When there was no such thing as poisons in the 19s scenario and Arcane didn't shatter for 2k or rogues lolbushing 1.2k.

So do I! Therefore I wanna notify you guys that Molten-WoW 3.3.5a has active 19 twink guilds on each faction and pops 24/7.

- GY farming taboo ? With all thoses grey kills ? Idk mate in my battle group it was more GY farm than now.
- i praise everysingle games with my friends for doing such a great job and for being best players world.
- twinking is still a science. If you aren't aware of everysingle change and stuff u will be lost.
- beat who ? That's the real question and which class versus which class ? 1v1 feature has never been balanced.

Why do you want to argue every thread. i doubt you will reply with more flaming and trash talking

Last edited by a moderator:

Rarely seen any GY farming back in my days, that's why the post has "remember" next to it.

This was meant for the opposing team. When I lost any match (regardless the conditions), I would log in their realm and modestly congrat them.

Hopefully you're right about this. But anyway, that won't stop me from playing, just will do it with a quicker pace.

Haven't seen much theorycrafting threads lately, as oppose to before. But again, all good theorycrafters quit.

I guess I should have been more especific here. I used to see a lot of RvR fights from EU/US top players, and some of them would strip half their gear and still win. Now that's something that will never happen post-5.4. Why? Because gear now is more relevant than anything, because the mechanisms changed, and so did the damage output. Don't get me wrong, it always was fundamental to have BiS, but now more than everything.

You misunderstood my point here. Back in the days, there were THOUSANDS of twinks, from every hole. Which means the competition was really strong. But now, the activity is at it's lowest point in twink history. Being the best among 100 twinks isn't the same as being the best among 10.000 twinks. It's just a matter of fractions and logic, that's why the most winning teams in the Olympics usually are from countries with hundreds of millions of habitants.

Btw, what is TL? I'm not familiar with the new guilds, but yes, we can have a friendly premade once we sort our guild affairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone really needs the attention here ;). Same bullshit every day. But hey, its entertaining to a certain extend :D

" TL " is a guild formed in cataclysm on draenor horde. Who claimto be the best 19 twinks in the world. Back in cata they gy farmed a lot or as they like to say it " contain", they premade loads of guilds eu and us and as fair as I know they haven't lost yet, in other words a new school guild with a bad attitude. Also they used a lot of bugged gear with gems, satchel gear and the 500 int cloak thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread