19 Armory Library

So are you essentially keeping anyone who's not on Bleeding Hollow off this list then?

Here you can find the most up-to-date Armorys for nearly every class/spec. Feel free to post your twink in this thread. Please clarify your class/spec. Only twinks who have the most up-to-date gear will be added to the library to provide members with the most accurate and reliable information.
you are not bis

problem with this list and BiS is that its totally pizza's opinion of what is BiS with no other options.

Yeah, I guess Pizza thinks that +16 armor is BiS leg chant for ProtWar FCs...
And how half the list doesn't help new players because a majority of the twinks listed are GFed..
If not on Bleeding Hollow and you don't have GF gear then you CANNOT be BiS huh?

seriously, this is a joke.

hey guys me and my mates are getting back into twinking and i was just wondering how all the rogues from ur guild " Waw Tawent" have shadowfangs, i thought they were removed from the game years ago?

hey guys me and my mates are getting back into twinking and i was just wondering how all the rogues from ur guild " Waw Tawent" have shadowfangs, i thought they were removed from the game years ago?

I could be wrong so don't quote me exactly cos i too have been out of the 19 game for a while but my understanding is that it is still in game, it drops off of any mob in SF over or at lvl 19. With the change in the instance there is only a few bosses and maybe a few mobs in the whole place that meet that requirement. So making it even more rare than before.

Other than that my only thought would be that people just had them kicking around and those rogues looked long and hard, and paid a pretty penny to get them

Users who are viewing this thread