19 Armory Library

Sorry, Pizza only accepts armories from fully GF'd bis factioned WT/US twinks. :(
Oh darn.. so that is why you wanna buy a fully gf'ed druids, so you can be on the list? ;) ;) ;)

But srsly, if this thread isn't for showing of your gear, but actually for helping and inspiring new twinks, which i hope is its true purpose, wouldn't it be a good idea to have some non gf'ed or factioned twinks on the list, to help new twinks who cant afford faction change?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh darn.. so that is why you wanna buy a fully gf'ed druids, so you can be on the list? ;) ;) ;)

But srsly, if this thread isn't for showing of your gear, but actually for helping and inspiring new twinks, which i hope is its true purpose, wouldn't it be a good idea to have some non gf'ed or factioned twinks on the list, to help new twinks who cant afford faction change?

That was the original purpose when PB was in charge on the list, but now when Pizza has his thread stickied, it looks more like a WT bragging thread. Check The NOT armory list by Cinderblok for more versatile list with more gearing choices.

That was the original purpose when PB was in charge on the list, but now when Pizza has his thread stickied, it looks more like a WT bragging thread. Check The NOT armory list by Cinderblok for more versatile list with more gearing choices.

That's too bad... gonna link my char there then, to help newcomers :)

Yeah, Pizza needs to be adding non GF'd and non faction changed character to this list as well.

This thread is why i started my first twink. I'm still so new but looking for any ideas to be better.
Jonboyx @ Gnomeregan - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Cmon, you almost have every spec listed! Just a little...more...effort! And to think you were digging up PB for his thread :S

Users who are viewing this thread