19 Armory Library

I wonder what happened to those 19's with Grand Marshal // High Warlord

I have no problem helping, but maybe Phonebook would be more suited for the job as he's done it before :)

I wouldnt mind helping out finding EU armories to be added onto the list, but with 5.4 comming up soon resolveing in possible new 'bis' gear sets because of the enchanting changes it's not worth doing atm.

plus i really think that maybe Sillinrul or Mocha should be taking over the armory libary? after having a mod had to take actions to edit and add more armories onto the list due Pizza never adding anyone outside of his guild members or friends, has made me rather skeptical if there will be added anymore armories at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt mind helping out finding EU armories to be added onto the list, but with 5.4 comming up soon resolveing in possible new 'bis' gear sets because of the enchanting changes it's not worth doing atm.

plus i really think that maybe Sillinrul or Mocha should be taking over the armory libary? after having a mod had to take actions to edit and add more armories onto the list due Pizza never adding anyone outside of his guild members or friends, has made me rather skeptical if there will be anymore armories added at all.

Thats why i suggest you take over the thread! A dedicated community member that isnt biased and wont screw around (not saying mocha or silin will)

I will work on figuring out a happy balance this week. Been busy celebrating my birthday this weekend and am still recovering. :p

Happy birthday a bit late i know.

About the topic i got some personnal armories from my EU twinks if you are interested by some i will PM some if you want.

I'm sorry about the delay on resolving the issue with this sticky.

Phonebook I think we would all be very thankful to have you re-create the list since the OP no longer has the drive to maintain a current list.

The only thing that gives me pause is that we have yet to see what 5.4 is going to bring us. It sure will take time for twinks to recover like all major patches/expansions. But obviously 5.4 is going to bring a lot of variety with the availability of various enchants. Honestly I'm excited to see what everyone will be deciding to do with their characters, as I am overwhelmed just preparing the massive amount of sets I want to try out! ^.^

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread