#1 Paladin Poll

#1 palatink

• Total voters
saxx was involved in the choosing of the list? im surprised my paladin did not show!

Kawladocter #1

i voted Kancer cuz it also starts with a K, and cuz it's not a wasted vote

Until someone else comes along, Idiote will be the best paladin in the bracket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idiote is making a late run - gotta wonder if he'd be in the lead if he were in from the very start.

it's not the poll i care about

people thinking farley is one of best in eu's history is what I care about

maybe i shouldnt, but peoples ignorance hurts me so

it pains me to my core
FARLEY #1 EU/US/KOREA TOWN! xD I like to see that it pains you people saying other things than you are the best, Farley is indeed not the best paladin eu but he should be on that list, no body takes him seriously because of his fun attitude and that everyone likes him, before meeting him I thought he would be like stubs just nicer but getting to see him play has shown to me that he is incredibly skilled, Its just not a lot of people are able to see him play as he is inactive on cata... Go cry more :)))

Holypro comitted suicide so a starving wolf could gnaw his half dead flesh - have any of the other paladins on this list done this? DONT THINK SO

FARLEY #1 EU/US/KOREA TOWN! xD I like to see that it pains you people saying other things than you are the best, Farley is indeed not the best paladin eu but he should be on that list, no body takes him seriously because of his fun attitude and that everyone likes him, before meeting him I thought he would be like stubs just nicer but getting to see him play has shown to me that he is incredibly skilled, Its just not a lot of people are able to see him play as he is inactive on cata... Go cry more :)))

It doesn't pain me when people say others are better than me.

But on the topic of Farley; after he came crying, asking explanations for my "hate", then ignores what I say, spouts statements about Holy Paladins in 3.3.5 that are beyond incorrect and then ragelogs, it is apparent he is butt hurt and has been living in a fantasy world where he assumes r1 on HCL means you're the best Paladin EU.

Users who are viewing this thread