#1 Paladin Poll

#1 palatink

• Total voters
only exceptional paladins in the history of eu are, and up til now have been phonebook, saku, jaxel and nev, myself not so much anymore

there were/are good people, holleh, fch, eggy, bollo, baldi, ardent, mexii, stubs, wip etc but the above were miles better

please do not insult all of eu by suggesting farley is one of the best paladins

thats just disgusting

Wots disgusting is that suhr isnt a part of that list.

I dunno why ur hating on farley bro, he plays a great prot pala

how can twinkin be dead if saxon is forever

One thing that these polls don't take into account is the different specs people play or roles people play. Personally I'm either fcing or healing on D/O. Very rarely do I play ret or even at all do I play prot. Does this mean that i'm superior to someone like kavana or symphonies whom only plays ret? No. But you cant compare apples to oranges.

lol wtf fhayr hating on me, bro why everyone asking me to b in it if im bad ??????????

Wots disgusting is that suhr isnt a part of that list.

I dunno why ur hating on farley bro, he plays a great prot pala

not hating, being honest

it actually offends me, greatly, if anyone would dare suggest you were one of the best ever paladins to grace the glistening 19 bracket

holleh, fch, eggy, bollo, baldi, ardent, mexii, stubs, wip etc

suhr doesnt belongs under this list, nor anyones

19 twinks - Suhr (Vaj) vs Ryrith - YouTube

Hello all you probably have never heard of me but I am a paladin named repp on bronzebeard alliance. I play the occassional bg but I rly want to take it more serious and i aim to be one of the best paladins out there. i mainly play a rogue on hamcake land named renzzo. The problem is that I am still struggling on my 19 pally in wsg. I am guessing that paladin is the kind of class that you play for years and then it finally clicks then you start getting good. This brings me to why i made this post. I am looking for the best paladin there is....Brosmash. I want him to train me to his level. I watch him in wsg and I admire his skill. I know that maybe I will never reach such a level of playing but i really want to try. Brosmash if you're listening you're probably thinking welll why do I deserve your help and not other pallys? well if you coem onto hamcake land you can watch me on my rogue and see that I use keybinds and I am very skilled. I have played 19 rogue for just under 2 months and have learned everything about it. So that made me think, why cant I do the same on paladin? I believe that the problem is that I havnt had the right traiining on paladin and with the right mentor I could go far. Brosmash I just want you to know that I admire, respect and look up to you and I hiope that you can find it in your heart to help me out and I hope that anyone reading this could give me his real id or pass this message along to him and I will be grateful. Thanks for reading and good luck raping in the bgs.

Hello all you probably have never heard of me but I am a paladin named repp on bronzebeard alliance. I play the occassional bg but I rly want to take it more serious and i aim to be one of the best paladins out there. i mainly play a rogue on hamcake land named renzzo. The problem is that I am still struggling on my 19 pally in wsg. I am guessing that paladin is the kind of class that you play for years and then it finally clicks then you start getting good. This brings me to why i made this post. I am looking for the best paladin there is....Brosmash. I want him to train me to his level. I watch him in wsg and I admire his skill. I know that maybe I will never reach such a level of playing but i really want to try. Brosmash if you're listening you're probably thinking welll why do I deserve your help and not other pallys? well if you coem onto hamcake land you can watch me on my rogue and see that I use keybinds and I am very skilled. I have played 19 rogue for just under 2 months and have learned everything about it. So that made me think, why cant I do the same on paladin? I believe that the problem is that I havnt had the right traiining on paladin and with the right mentor I could go far. Brosmash I just want you to know that I admire, respect and look up to you and I hiope that you can find it in your heart to help me out and I hope that anyone reading this could give me his real id or pass this message along to him and I will be grateful. Thanks for reading and good luck raping in the bgs.

Brosmash is very skilled and i too have been looking for a legendary paladin to train me in the ways of holy! I haven't been playing very long either but i feel that i have a good enough grasp of the game to start training under your wing. I've been a huge fan of your for quite some time and i only hope that i can be as good as you one day! please consider teaching me paladin because it would be an absolute dream come true to me! It's like those kids that have cancer and get a wish to see their favourite sports hero or something like that except i dont have cancer and i want you to teach me paladin on retail! Maybe you could give me your read ID or skype so we can talk it over i'm always interested in conversation with a great player such as yourself. well i have to go now but i'd really like you to consider me as one of your "students" so to speak because i really admire you! okay thanks for your time i'll hopefully hear from you soon!

Where is the Sergeant?

Brosmash is very skilled and i too have been looking for a legendary paladin to train me in the ways of holy! I haven't been playing very long either but i feel that i have a good enough grasp of the game to start training under your wing. I've been a huge fan of your for quite some time and i only hope that i can be as good as you one day! please consider teaching me paladin because it would be an absolute dream come true to me! It's like those kids that have cancer and get a wish to see their favourite sports hero or something like that except i dont have cancer and i want you to teach me paladin on retail! Maybe you could give me your read ID or skype so we can talk it over i'm always interested in conversation with a great player such as yourself. well i have to go now but i'd really like you to consider me as one of your "students" so to speak because i really admire you! okay thanks for your time i'll hopefully hear from you soon!

vlad you wouldnt of even heard of brosmash if I didnt tell you about him. Brosmash if you read this, help me first pls because I asked first. I am your true fan and vlad plays US and didnt know who you are until I told him.

vlad you wouldnt of even heard of brosmash if I didnt tell you about him. Brosmash if you read this, help me first pls because I asked first. I am your true fan and vlad plays US and didnt know who you are until I told him.

That's not true at all! He just wants you to himself! Please believe i really am your TRUE fan i would absolutely adore the chance to play a long side you as equals! Please if you have a heart you will recognize a true friend here just trying to better himself at WoW.

Who is all these people on the poll?

Users who are viewing this thread