Your Greatest Moment

Legs

Legend
What was your greatest moment in a Bg? Share your story here!

My favorite moment was a Soulstone revive, then right after TS 5 people off Lumber mill.(Solo Capped right after)

Another moment was in warsong gultch.Score was 2/2 With less than a minute left,I was sitting in efc room with the efc on cap.Our flag drops and I TS efc off cap and Repick,seconds later,we win the game 2/2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Qued WSG with me and a healer friend. Turns out it was against like a 5 man 24 premade... We ended up 2 capping them, and after a couple of the 24's did their rage quit... I went from our base back to their base with the flag and got the killing blow on the efc with a Darkmoon "Sword" was amazing.

Another would be where I killed a certain hunter that I /love while being attacked by a arms warrior at the same time and killed both of them with the flag on and moments later went to finish a 3 cap... the name of that hunter alludes me however... ;D

Rollin up to LM with my homies from AP.
24 premade, no big deal.
Faith gets feared to ST side ramp.
Gets sheeped.
Stroll over with my elemental swagger.
Thundershocked to China.
Best CTA ever.

My best moment was when i solo killed 2 loomed rogues on my rogue c:

I know there's probably a lot of these that were really fun from Cata but I can't remember any atm (they probably involved soloing hunters) but the one that comes to mind is:

Was heading up tun of the ally base because I noticed our fc was having trouble getting it out of the base, see him getting swarmed by 3 allies while I'm still a good ways off. I pop swiftness and somehow get there right as he dies, somehow get the click faster than the 3 guys who were right on him, and just swing thru their fr on my way out while they're all standing there going wtf. Capped.

More just happy coincidence than anything else, made me giggle (maniacally.)

My greatest moment was on my 1k hp frost mage when I was queueing up with ThraIIorc

I kept grabbing the fIag aII game and FCing, me and ThraIIorc were abIe to turtIe to I think 7 stacks

AII game Iong our team was criticizing our FCing techniques and caIIing us names, and I just kept saying "just wait, you'II be thanking me at the end of the game" "I'm gonna win the game you'II see, 6 minutes" just kinda haIf-troIIing them

Somehow the stacks never reset or something and we were Iosing 1-0 when our FC died

I regrabbed the fIag and bIinked across mid, aII the whiIe getting criticized -- and on the way to cap I was typing "you see guys bIink isnt affected by debuffs" basicaIIy making up a reason for why we turtIed on aIIiance tunn roof for so Iong without capping, since the other team had druids which is how they were FCing so weII

And it was perfect timing, right when our team finaIIy was abIe to kiII the efc (thanks to the fact that we kept the stacks high) I had just bIinked onto the cap spot and said "you're weIcome"

BG chat was SIIENT after that, was epic

Here are screenies of the Iatter haIf of BG chat that I took when we got into our next WSG game (wish I had gotten the first haIf)

When they're saying "that tard has it again!" they're taIking about me B)

My best moment was while I was in defence as a Frost Mage. (quite recent)

WSG, 3-4 minutes left, 2-2 Enemy got last Cap, just me and FC in Defence. The FC had about 8/9 stacks and the other team had 24 Shadow Priests... so anyway, we were on the roof when their EFC was about to die. So there was about 3 in our flag room ready to re pick , a 24 well geared Shadow Priest snuck up onto the roof to which point the EFC was about to get 1 shotted so I was thinking "S***, that priest is going to 1 shot our FC" and Before i could cast anything FC got one shotted. So long story short, i picked the flag up, swiftness potion off the roof to which i POM Polyed the shadow priest half way through mind Blast (Mid air like baws) and Blinked perfectly on to that Cap point just as the EFC died. Epic.

Last edited by a moderator:
My greatest moment was more of an assist, than something I did on my own.

Playing Horde in XP-on 19s on my 13 hunter, Boadegradabl, the score went:

H 1:0 A
H 1:1 A
H 2:1 A
H 2:2 A

In the first 7 minutes.

The rest of the game was spent desparately trying to get a flag out of the Alliance base while they were almost full turtle, and had a team with a lot of fast movers and rogues who could coordinate CC on our FC and healers (Alliance had over twenty flag returns at the end of the game).

I spent the last part of the game defending our flag room from one of their rogues, making sure they never got any further than our tunnel entrance with the flag.

Then with 2 minutes on the clock this level 10 priest with about 180 health somehow manages to carry the Alliance flag out of their base, and across the whole of midfield, with the entire Alliance team right behind them. I'm at our tunnel entrance, having just chased down the rogue, sent them to their GY, and returned our flag. Almost dead, the L10 passes the flag to me (I literally did a double-take when I saw that flag dropped, their health and level), I speed pot up the tunnel, and cap the flag with less than 10s on the clock, finally getting Horde the win.

I was thinking swiftness potion was pretty much wasted with 8 or 9 stacks but I'm probably wrong. I know I've hit the swiftness potion panic button with 10 stacks and smacked my head "DOH!"

Users who are viewing this thread