"Your game of the week" thread.

WoWScrnShot_062722_183636.jpg
WoWScrnShot_062722_183632.jpg
WoWScrnShot_062722_183632.jpg
WoWScrnShot_062722_183626.jpg

They had a 1 or 2 other twinks that rage quit after we capped with about 1 minute to spare. But overall was a good game. They had 3 twink healers vs 1. We had a couple more hunters. Game was from last week.

Another recent game....we were losing bad then decided to start playing objectives.
WoWScrnShot_070722_022759.jpg

Let's get some more melee shots up, less of the ranged nukers... we get it the INT stacked classes are right under hunter... warlock/arcane/dotting people up with name your random spec... all great.

How is this? I honestly wanted to get some melee in I agree we need more.

Attachments

• Pene SS 7-8-22.png
    Pene SS 7-8-22.png
    798.8 KB · Views: 103
WoWScrnShot_070822_211418.jpg
WoWScrnShot_070822_211421.jpg
WoWScrnShot_070822_211423.jpg

furn rage quit half way through after their hunter decided to camp mid instead of get the flag for an easy win. never returned so many flags in my life. to bad our FC was MIA. was fun regardless..

I find myself leaving as many lopsided games that my team is winning as I do just leaving ones my team is losing these days... just log another twink on and hope for the 1-2 games you get per day that don't blow.

Last edited:
WoWScrnShot_071122_022731.jpg
WoWScrnShot_071122_022733.jpg
WoWScrnShot_071122_022727.jpg
had fun two shotting kids on the ret pally. forgot they existed, its almost like no one plays ret pally anymore.

Heya Nocontest!

I played several games against you that day. I play Astaroth(horde rogue) and Tresserhorn(horde unholy dk).

while hunts may be op, they are part of the game :)

gotta roll with the punches and do your best.

Heya Nocontest!

I played several games against you that day. I play Astaroth(horde rogue) and Tresserhorn(horde unholy dk).

while hunts may be op, they are part of the game :)

gotta roll with the punches and do your best.

Hey man! Ya I remember seeing you in a few games. You and a druid , I don't recall the name, but you guys doubled up me quite a bit lol.

Hey man! Ya I remember seeing you in a few games. You and a druid , I don't recall the name, but you guys doubled up me quite a bit lol.

We focused several people that game lol. Your thinking of Waveshine btw. See ya out there!

"Entertainment of the week" :KEKW:

Had two hunters fighting in the cross faction community about who is the best - was a battle for the ages.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread