"Your game of the week" thread.

upload_2022-7-14_22-56-16.png

Close game. Anyways imagine being one of 8 hunters and getting out damaged by a guardian druid. They had 7 hunts we had 2 I think. PS can't wait for rejuv + swiftmend + moonkin form + 50% snare as guardian weeeeee

Let’s analyze that scoreboard. You have two healers, and you sorted by KBs. Yea I got a lot of kills, however that does not accurately depict the power spread of that bg. You have huntress pumping damage and backed by two healers which is infinitely more effective than one. If you had lost that game I would seriously question your teams competence.

I’m sorry but your interpretation of that game and claims of winning games stacked against you are straight up incorrect bro :)

I didnt get a screenshot but, best game for me lately was 0-0 down to 20 seconds left... hunt dropped me flag cuz i screamed to him that i had sprint up lol.

Drops to me for sprint to the end with 5 seconds on the clock. Horde wins 1-0.

But seriously...lets break this down for your pea sized brain.

alliance - 58 deaths to 39, not including the other 2-4 players we can't see, lets assume this is even. So we died 20 times more than you, which means we spent a third of the time in the graveyard more than you, to allow you to play objectives. Which none of you did. Because who wins games playing objectives when you can just camp mid all game and lose. Or play rogue totally out of position all game, that too I guess.

163.4 k healing ally to hordes 192.6k - in your favor because I was fcing half of the game outside of middle....
339k ally damage to hordes 337k damage - even damage

power sheet of the bg -
horde:
narakah - level 20 twink shaman
noob rogue - level 20 twink
amerivets - level 20 twink hunter
myalida - level 20 twink shaman, shamefully trying to carry your teams ass....

alliance:
me - twink shaman
pthc - twink hunter
mhacs twink priest
aikidoken - twink windwalker monk

so 4v4 twinks.....
still got capped on twice.
if anything the comps are even, but again, considering the death logs, you should have won that by a mile.

I think we can all agree that guardian druid is meta over hunter anyway

BIG DAM...just ignore the fact we lost. I stunned healers, I did my job. Guardian confirmed meta? Too OP? :FrogeTorch:
upload_2022-7-15_1-17-41.png

[doublepost=1657814227,1657811911][/doublepost]haha I knocked so many people off LM this game
upload_2022-7-15_1-56-18.png

PS fusionace did 34 k dmg from serpent sting. Say bye bye to that ability in DF lolololol. Taurenzilla with zero deaths, too stronk?

BIG DAM...just ignore the fact we lost. I stunned healers, I did my job. Guardian confirmed meta? Too OP? :FrogeTorch:
View attachment 21279
[doublepost=1657814227,1657811911][/doublepost]haha I knocked so many people off LM this game
View attachment 21280
PS fusionace did 34 k dmg from serpent sting. Say bye bye to that ability in DF lolololol. Taurenzilla with zero deaths, too stronk?
survival hunters better have serpent sting in DF .
Playing Harpoon raptor raptor ain't fun.

But seriously...lets break this down for your pea sized brain.

alliance - 58 deaths to 39, not including the other 2-4 players we can't see, lets assume this is even. So we died 20 times more than you, which means we spent a third of the time in the graveyard more than you, to allow you to play objectives. Which none of you did. Because who wins games playing objectives when you can just camp mid all game and lose. Or play rogue totally out of position all game, that too I guess.

163.4 k healing ally to hordes 192.6k - in your favor because I was fcing half of the game outside of middle....
339k ally damage to hordes 337k damage - even damage

power sheet of the bg -
horde:
narakah - level 20 twink shaman
noob rogue - level 20 twink
amerivets - level 20 twink hunter
myalida - level 20 twink shaman, shamefully trying to carry your teams ass....

alliance:
me - twink shaman
pthc - twink hunter
mhacs twink priest
aikidoken - twink windwalker monk

so 4v4 twinks.....
still got capped on twice.
if anything the comps are even, but again, considering the death logs, you should have won that by a mile.

woah... there is no need to name call bro. I think the community would agree that with 4v4 twinks, the double healer comp is stronger.

We have more kills because be and my sham friend have high burst. The kills dont mean shit.

Calling me a noob is out of line. This forum should be for people to relive games in good spirit.

You may dislike me calling your interpretation incorrect, but resorting to name calling does not help to prove any point you may wish to be making.

Good luck out there <3

Ill see you again im sure :)

Reactions: Sil
My thoughts. There’s no way they make serpent sting a level 50 talent and execute/kill shot level 10.

I’d reckon those talents will be swapped.

Users who are viewing this thread