"Your game of the week" thread.

View attachment 21260

Another happy customer

Vf4iziw.jpg

this guy had the balls to use his actual twink name

Vf4iziw.jpg

this guy had the balls to use his actual twink name

Lol, gotta love it! Rage whispers are always great to get.

"Entertainment of the week" :KEKW:

Had two hunters fighting in the cross faction community about who is the best - was a battle for the ages.

Everyone knows Hemet Nesingwary is the best hunter ever!

Playing a hunter is Pretty sweet. You don’t have to work. You can make up lies. You can steal, and cheat. And you can be a pervert. If you get caught, your fellow democrats, and the media will protect you.

WoWScrnShot_071022_022236.jpg

only one here posting un even games where I don't post hunter screen shots, and still winning every match up when the games are not in our favor. Where is my award @Chops ...im keeping this thread alive.

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 10.11.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 10.06.07 PM.png

the circus is back in town! doo-doo-dadadada-doo-doo-doo-doo-dadadadada-doo-doo-doo-doo

View attachment 21271 and still winning every match up when the games are not in our favor. Where is my award @Chops ...im keeping this thread alive.

Let’s analyze that scoreboard. You have two healers, and you sorted by KBs. Yea I got a lot of kills, however that does not accurately depict the power spread of that bg. You have huntress pumping damage and backed by two healers which is infinitely more effective than one. If you had lost that game I would seriously question your teams competence.

I’m sorry but your interpretation of that game and claims of winning games stacked against you are straight up incorrect bro :)

I didnt get a screenshot but, best game for me lately was 0-0 down to 20 seconds left... hunt dropped me flag cuz i screamed to him that i had sprint up lol.

Drops to me for sprint to the end with 5 seconds on the clock. Horde wins 1-0.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread