"Your game of the week" thread.

Typical encounter with Resto's.......:p
upload_2022-4-14_7-4-6.png

luke-skywalker-shoulder-dust.gif

Though back on topic, the below was a cracker AB. It was last month, but we came from behind to snatch the win :ez: Horde were slapping us around, but then we just got our crap together and managed to work our way back. You can see the kills on some of the Horde, they had a kill squad doing the rounds.....
upload_2022-4-14_7-10-50.png

The game was 1000 vs 1500 even after you left and got replaced by a random person (more than 50% a leveler)

I would have stayed, but it looks like you are not really into being "the difference maker".
they could have 5 capped but were purposely prolonging or simply not good enough to see what was possible

there is no such thing as "the difference maker"

teams win bgs, not single players, being able to play with the team is crucial, you're a player who goes on silly side quest plays while the main story is happening, i know this because i've played against you, you would get exposed in a well-balanced wargame and i can help make it happen if you so desire but know this, seeing as you're a member since 09 you have access to the royal lounge and should check my thread "got the whole bracket shook" to see what can happen to you, please consider this my final warning, don't ever quote me again unless you know what you're talking about fool

When supacow trys to fc in wsg for the horde i cringe. All i gotta say about this thread.

please consider this my final warning, don't ever quote me again unless you know what you're talking about fool

tempted to make another picture like this one, nah, not worth my time.

Though back on topic, the below was a cracker AB. It was last month, but we came from behind to snatch the win :ez: Horde were slapping us around, but then we just got our crap together and managed to work our way back. You can see the kills on some of the Horde, they had a kill squad doing the rounds.....

nice game must have been a nailbiter.

quick question though, is your DK's purpose to just play objectively and win by being disruptive and annoying? because your damage done and healing done are both quite low, so in any game that you join, someone must do the damage/healing that you should be pumping out but are not pumping out (a general statement that applies to all meme builds).

not trying to be condescending at all, this is just my way of critical thinking. for example, i applied this thought process when i experimented with my speed hpal build, i considered it viable because i still managed to be on top of the heal chart in a large portion of my games.

Last edited:
quick question though, is your DK's purpose to just play objectively and win by being disruptive and annoying? because your damage done and healing done are both quite low, so in any game that you join, someone must do the damage/healing that you should be pumping out but are not pumping out (a general statement that applies to all meme builds).

not trying to be condescending at all, this is just my way of critical thinking. for example, i applied this thought process when i experimented with my speed hpal build, i considered it viable because i still managed to be on top of the heal chart in a large portion of my games.
You are quite correct, my DK (typically Blood spec) is more of a disruption and annoyance. Though in 1 v 1 situations, can take out most classes - pure 1 v 1 that is. Quite often can stay up even in 2 & 3 v 1's long enough for the cavalry to arrive.
I mean, I can post screenshots when I've topped either damage or heals with Blood, but I'm more objective on the DK. I can quite often sit content at a base, hoping for a Rogue or Druid to try and stealth me, which I can then open a can of whoop @ss.
I'm not that interested in topping charts. I quite often will get in a healers face and can often keep him out the game for minutes at a time.
I've got a Speed FC set (not the best as mainly Dungeon items), but can still get 35% + inside the bg. I can get it higher but still choose to have some survivability.
I guess I enjoy playing more objectively now and being a nuisance.
I've parked up my Hunter for SL's, which if I dust off, could easily start topping the damage meters and swing a game, but I like the challenge of the DK. In 1 v 1 situations, apart from the best geared Hunters, can quite often get a Hunter to back peddle.
To be honest, I'm liking DK quite a bit.
If I don't get Exotic Beasts back in 10.0...... you may be seeing a lot more of my DK :ez:

While typing this, a bg popped and so I played a little more aggressive, and less objectively. So can get the DK up higher if required..... but it's the objectives, and annoying people that's what I'm enjoying.
upload_2022-4-14_17-1-56.png

You are quite correct, my DK (typically Blood spec) is more of a disruption and annoyance. Though in 1 v 1 situations, can take out most classes - pure 1 v 1 that is. Quite often can stay up even in 2 & 3 v 1's long enough for the cavalry to arrive.

no bad. i think we are the same type of player, we both enjoy pugs where we can help turn the table with out own build.

Last edited:
Affliction, nowhere to run.

Attachments

• Tiwaz206kDWG.png
    Tiwaz206kDWG.png
    606.9 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Tried Fury with dual CWR, felt good. Yeah, I know, should have focused on mining that azerite xD.
I genuinely believe TG is playable if not competitive, had some good games the last couple of days (might also be because my cudgel dropped green and is sitting in a corner inside the bank).

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    518.3 KB · Views: 102
Tried Fury with dual CWR, felt good. Yeah, I know, should have focused on mining that azerite xD.
I genuinely believe TG is playable if not competitive, had some good games the last couple of days (might also be because my cudgel dropped green and is sitting in a corner inside the bank).
you still play man?

Yeah ofc, why? Did people quit?
Took a long break last summer and when I logged back in ppl were laughing at my +1/+1 talasites and calling my char "an old twink" lol xD.
im the warrior you used to win me in duels all the time and wondered where you went

Alliance came back from an early 2flag horde lead. Had to keep reminding team to not dive and overextend. Feels like Mistweaver gets more agro than other healing class. Kited lots of horde to my own graveyard as my team respawned and cleared them out. Lots of fake cast during that game, baited out pummels, counter shot and mind freeze, really satisfying to see their cooldown wasted and show up on [NameplateCooldowns].
WoWScrnShot_052322_140240_cumback_down2_positionedwell.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread