"Your game of the week" thread.

idk that game looked like a blow out for horde, would like to see the alliance scoreboard of that game. Like if I was on my healer and was able to just run around dealing damage and no one is dying I wouldn't consider it a game of the week. I would probably consider it a typical one sided bore tbh.

idk that game looked like a blow out for horde, would like to see the alliance scoreboard of that game. Like if I was on my healer and was able to just run around dealing damage and no one is dying I wouldn't consider it a game of the week. I would probably consider it a typical one sided bore tbh.

The first three and last three letters of your statement sums you up completely. IDK TBH

anytime pewhefner can go 17-0, "blow out" is probably an understatement

Grandpa Chops to the rescue! Just because you fools don't understand how you're getting schooled doesn't make it not real. What you are experiencing is called cognitive dissonance.

I see you finally figured out the quote feature after a few tries...

Yup! And you're progressing through your cognitive dissonance nicely. It's hilarious how you guys play the flavor of the month and get shit on by the one class and spec you say can't do it. I am thoroughly unimpressed by all of you.

how was top damage achieved as resto druid?
upload_2022-4-13_10-13-55.jpeg

why would people pick on someone that's contributing to the discussion?

no one would want to post SS if those who post get this kind of treatment.

I myself do find the SS intriguing, however. more info would be appreciated (like, the full scoreboard)

Quick math (without putting numbers into Excel):

total horde kills: ~100, average alliance player health: ~2800, total damage without before alliance healing: ~280k

total horde damage: ~600k

total alliance healing: ~320k

so unless alliance side had a ton of heals (for example, 3 healers that did ~100k healing each), the numbers don't quite make sense...

Last edited:
It doesn't make sense to you or anyone because not a single one of you understand what the hell you're doing when it comes to a restoration druid....

It doesn't make sense to you or anyone because not a single one of you understand what the hell you're doing when it comes to a restoration druid....

How does your spec even play a factor here for the numbers to make sense? Can you show the alliance scoreboard?

Please get a fucking clue before you ask me stupid questions.

/confused

how is asking you to provide the full picture (when you cherry pick and show horde scoreboard only) a stupid question.

/confused

how is asking you to provide the full picture (when you cherry pick and show horde scoreboard only) a stupid question.

You people are too absolutely fucking stupid to even attempt to communicate with. Holy shit this is a piece of fucking garbage website and the moderators are fucking retarded. You've seen the motherfucking numbers and I've out DPS Twink hunters. Deal with it.

You people are too absolutely fucking stupid to even attempt to communicate with. Holy shit this is a piece of fucking garbage website and the moderators are fucking retarded. You've seen the motherfucking numbers and I've out DPS Twink hunters. Deal with it.

You hide a lot, breadwinner always seems to be looking for you.

Users who are viewing this thread