"Your game of the week" thread.

N8vaOSI.jpg

messing around in wintergrasp can be fun sometimes, at least when you defend <.<

Bad hunters vs good hunters pt. 2? Farmed @Kracks and his bunny squad last night as you can see by how many deaths they had. GGs tho !!

Attachments

• Screenshot (822).png
    Screenshot (822).png
    1 MB · Views: 172
Here's a "non-hunter" screenie of my shadow dominating other twinks, and @Kracks just so happens to be there with his resto pocket healer

Attachments

• Screenshot (823).png
    Screenshot (823).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 144
Here's a "non-hunter" screenie of my shadow dominating other twinks, and @Kracks just so happens to be there so I gave him 12 deaths with his resto pocket healer
omg congrats on only winning games with a stacked team. proud of you. im glad you sync 3 premades cuz of me as well xoxo

Lol, wasn't even a 3 premade man sync. Isn't this your try hard flag map premade as well? Ya, we beat those too @Kracks

Attachments

• Screenshot (305) - Copy.png
    Screenshot (305) - Copy.png
    809.1 KB · Views: 119
Lol, wasn't even a 3 premade man sync. Isn't this your try hard flag map premade as well? Ya, we beat those too @Kracks
You’re not gonna post the whole scoreboard? You’re just embarrassing yourself dude I feel bad it’s kinda cringe

It's also cringe how you take screenshots of every twink's losses and post them on this website acting like you can't be touched, so now I'm on yo ass with your losses. @Kracks

Users who are viewing this thread