"Your game of the week" thread.

How are you doing 54% dmg of an i49 war but at the same time healing 266k, like wtf. That kb count too, looks like your dmg all came in clutch, so you must be paying attention to enemy players too, not just healing mindlessly.

Edit: NVM, gladiator title spotted.

people keep saying shadow priest is bad but i guess i didn't get the memo
spriest lol 2.png

Damn, 258k without i49

upload_2021-5-27_20-9-13.png

From the same night of games as @Divinium posted. I was pretty proud of this one, despite the loss. Not dying a bazillion times was refreshing. And we went from getting 3 capped in 10 minutes to holding them to a tough 1-0... in the space of about 3 hours. Really enjoyed the whole evening but this game was probably my best.

Another week passes, I don't know how we won, but we somehow did. somehow a lot of my most memorable games involve "palillon" on the alliance side.

lnE9LGN.jpg

Wo-WScrn-Shot-062321-021135.jpg

solo q eots, pretty much standard outclassed. we got some, they got more, incl a strong shammy healer warr dps duo i'd been matching the last few games. we start okish mid but then get beat and get down by like 700+ pts. i'm tryin to cap back bases to prevent the pingpong of death where a group just keeps ppl in graveyard spawn by goin back n forth front bases. i notice things start going pretty well at the other bases too. i pingpong their side 2 bases with a little less than half the group, one of the front bases is actually being held on to pretty well. horde is still focusing flag caps. i guess they get into a bad split bcz we start holding 3 bases well and catching up. what looks like juuuuuust not enough to win in time. then someone on our side ninja caps it at the last moment ftw. woot. i see some dude got his 1st eots win achiev. i wonder what his impression was lol.

Wo-WScrn-Shot-062321-021135.jpg

solo q eots, pretty much standard outclassed. we got some, they got more, incl a strong shammy healer warr dps duo i'd been matching the last few games. we start okish mid but then get beat and get down by like 700+ pts. i'm tryin to cap back bases to prevent the pingpong of death where a group just keeps ppl in graveyard spawn by goin back n forth front bases. i notice things start going pretty well at the other bases too. i pingpong their side 2 bases with a little less than half the group, one of the front bases is actually being held on to pretty well. horde is still focusing flag caps. i guess they get into a bad split bcz we start holding 3 bases well and catching up. what looks like juuuuuust not enough to win in time. then someone on our side ninja caps it at the last moment ftw. woot. i see some dude got his 1st eots win achiev. i wonder what his impression was lol.

clearly horde lost because they had 1 healer only. so the chart is misleading because if you sort by healing done, alliance would be the faction that dominated.

clearly horde lost because they had 1 healer only. so the chart is misleading because if you sort by healing done, alliance would be the faction that dominated.

aye healing was a big contributing factor. we were losing hard when big group v big group, but came out ahead when we spread around the map forcing them to too, which is what i always advise against an enemy that wants to roll in 1 big pack, but rarely happens. noone "dominated", you don't get 700 pts down and games dont end 14 pts from a tie when "dominating".

Last edited:
Post the scoreboard of your best game of the week, alliance score table + horde score table.

Add constructive comments only (for example, "i could have capped the flag had I put more effort into anticipating the return", "I should have stayed and defended BS until it was captured").

No trash talk, no sarcasm please, let's keep this thread as civilized as possible.

You should post about at most 1 game per week, this is not a thread of your own game collection.

@glancealot YOUR SIG WAS YUMMY !

Had a game against paige and his group in tp early/last week that was pretty fun, we lost 3-1 ( got the first cap then kinda dropped the ball on objective play) we would won on team fights but lost due to lack of objective minded play. other then that it was probably one of the best games I have had recently.

Dont have a SS atm because I cant remember my imgur password lol.

First run with the DK Frost elemental force trash build no melee. Class is still garbage tho.

naxrammer.png

First run with the DK Frost elemental force trash build no melee. Class is still garbage tho.

naxrammer.png

Why do you gem full str but not run 2 crusader?

unless stats show elemental force dmg is through the roof, I would still think that the occasional 15-sec crusader proc is worth more (1 proc is worth how many 3-str gems?)

unless stats show elemental force dmg is through the roof, I would still think that the occasional 15-sec crusader proc is worth more (1 proc is worth how many 3-str gems?)

Here is how it actually works out for a Frost DK in pugs that does not have a pocket healer... you die instantly in melee range. I don't care what moron says what... you are dead.

"DRRUUHHHHH! Why don't you stack talasites and use crusader!.. because then you just live a little bit longer, get CCed, still don't get crusader procs... and do shit damage, which is no fun... unless you are crazy.

Howling Blast does not trigger Crusader.

The build is basically just playing a shit tier Bear Druid moon fire build... except you don't have to be a dumb fucking bear.

*Waiting for an alliance pocket healed Frost DK with an i49 to chime in with "facts" that won't apply.*

Last edited:

This the critique armory thread? Honestly tho you should prolly just make another whole thread with a poll asking about what people think about this then ignore what people say and do your own shit anyway.

This the critique armory thread? Honestly tho you should prolly just make another whole thread with a poll asking about what people think about this then ignore what people say and do your own shit anyway.

what’s the deal? I wouldn’t have found this information otherwise and it’s interesting to know.

I don’t have time to test out different things or look up information on websites when it doesn’t usually help with 20s stuff.

this is a forum, there’s not a good way to sort information or categorize incoming information.

I would think the whole point of this website is for people to have fun discussion the game and possibilities of gearing.

Users who are viewing this thread