XPOff & TI Merge

did the new ti admin got payed off?
also merge me accounts in to one and add me some posts so i wont be such a noob.

Myrm and Myself have equal ownership on Xpoff.com. While founders/admins have significant influence in the direction of the website, as well as various other things.

Twinkinfo 2008-2016 rip

also rip signatures I have one (apparently they did carry over) but it doesn`t show up rip

My post count was merged before, but now it isn't. Must still be a work in progress?

You can request for your signature and we can try and find it @Selaya, tag shamatix or chap

@Dorigon posts brought over from TI counted originally but it ended up leaving a number of people with a thousand+ post counts that no one can view and a handful of likes, which makes no sense and would be very misleading, this should change for threads we decide to move out of the TI archive(@Hashbrowns) which we will be doing over the coming days/weeks or if we can get the likes that were lost during TIs migration from VB

Well my signature got copied over but the thing is, it doesn`t show up

EDIT: Nvm I`m dumb i had signatures disabled

Looking forward to this new chapter in twinking history.

I thought the goal of this site was not to have an owner and was run by the community, or am I mistaken?
Don't be so naive. If they listen to everyone this thing is going in the toilet. They are doing a good job, let them.

Users who are viewing this thread