XP OFF Debuff removed

Where exactly? This is literally a thread for debuffers complaining that they cant debuff glitch to smack levelers anymore. Maybe youre just a sad boy projecting.

The proof is in the pudding

Waiting for @Somfas to bring that sorry ass debuffed surv, brokenafqt to the 20s bracket as he slowly levels out of the 19s

Last edited:
So no proof? Bet youre lying about this pudding too.

Both of your replies have been crying, that is all the proof I need

604268924-Bill-Cosby-Jello-GIF.jpg

Would be cool though to be able to play my old 60s without having to use an exploit ( at least for bgs I can at least pve still)

Waiting for @Somfas to bring that sorry ass debuffed surv, brokenafqt to the 20s bracket as he slowly levels out of the 19s
he is lvl18 now .. the bg which both of us were in (when i had him on video) he was lvl17 .. so far i have not met any of them since that last bg, maybe he is no longer doing the xp debuff thing, but i havent had chance to be in the same bg with him since.. i dont submit report on anyone if i only encounter that person 1 time in 1 bg, i do it only when i have them on video 2 times or more
[doublepost=1627303661,1627277837][/doublepost]
Here it is.

just watch @Somfas stream to find out how to do new xpoff glitch

do you have the link ? i was just out of a bg with him with his xp off .. videos are now all in order for submission to @Hacks .. if you have the link, it will be good.

he is lvl18 now .. the bg which both of us were in (when i had him on video) he was lvl17 .. so far i have not met any of them since that last bg, maybe he is no longer doing the xp debuff thing, but i havent had chance to be in the same bg with him since.. i dont submit report on anyone if i only encounter that person 1 time in 1 bg, i do it only when i have them on video 2 times or more

do you have the link ? i was just out of a bg with him with his xp off .. videos are now all in order for submission to @Hacks .. if you have the link, it will be good.
So even after all your ranting and investigating you don't know what your talking about, his XP isn't off, its reduced i.e. he has the XP debuff.

Most of my old chars are 17 too after the squish, could of just been a twink trying some bgs

rea

imagine being the kid in school everyone hates^^^

So even after all your ranting and investigating you don't know what your talking about, his XP isn't off, its reduced i.e. he has the XP debuff.
doesnt matter .. already submitted :D:D:D i personally dont debuff, just getting rid of players who do

[doublepost=1627308754,1627308677][/doublepost]
imagine being the kid in school everyone hates^^^
sigh .. no choice, gotta do what i got to do .. things that others not willing to do .. so let me be the bad guy

Last edited:
doesnt matter .. already submitted :D:D:D i personally dont debuff, just getting rid of players who do

[doublepost=1627308754,1627308677][/doublepost]
sigh .. no choice, gotta do what i got to do .. things that others not willing to do .. so let me be the bad guy

you're saying reducing the amount of players in an already declining population is a good thing.

get f'd

Users who are viewing this thread