XP OFF Debuff removed

[doublepost=1627375756,1627375583][/doublepost]
It's not killing for fun.. These are test subjects, lab rats.. It's better their accounts, until the day blizz decided they ease it and declare it's not an exploit, I will update here and everyone will be free to do it.
best xpoff troll 2021 right here
:OMEGALUL:

Aren’t the real gatekeepers the twinks that xpdebuff but won’t release their information to others who ask?

or in classic like how every twink has been abusing layering to win the STV fishing content multiple times per event and not helping others when asked.

layer
Aren’t the real gatekeepers the twinks that xpdebuff but won’t release their information to others who ask?

or in classic like how every twink has been abusing layering to win the STV fishing content multiple times per event and not helping others when asked.
layering in stv is soo easy even a cave man can do it

wow didn't know this would catch so many insecure people. blizzard was well aware of the XP OFF trick it seems. It appears they've only removed it from people using F2P accounts which was the actual hack. You still keep the debuff if you are in a legit party with another paying subscriber because that's how the debuff was ment to be designed.

Maybe I’m not understanding, but never subbed F2P players or non sub 20 players (vet) will never have the xpoff debuff because they don’t need it.

The issue is exactly with players above and below 20 (10-19 bracket and lv 21+ in 20-29) are able to que with an xp reduced debuff and semi permanently be able to crush levelers.

we all know that anyone debuffing above lv 20 are getting crushed by the vets; ofc ;)

he is lvl18 now .. the bg which both of us were in (when i had him on video) he was lvl17 .. so far i have not met any of them since that last bg, maybe he is no longer doing the xp debuff thing, but i havent had chance to be in the same bg with him since.. i dont submit report on anyone if i only encounter that person 1 time in 1 bg, i do it only when i have them on video 2 times or more
[doublepost=1627303661,1627277837][/doublepost]

do you have the link ? i was just out of a bg with him with his xp off .. videos are now all in order for submission to @Hacks .. if you have the link, it will be good.

I just seen this, sorry for the late response but you do realize the difference between xp locked and xp reduced right? I'm just making sure. Both are against Tos because they fixed it ;) But for the sake of getting your report correct, I was xp Debuffed, still gaining xp, just very slowly. I get about 20-40 bgs per level.

Users who are viewing this thread