XP OFF Debuff removed

Gunblade

Is there a community or calendar of events for twinks?

I don't see the point in playing a twink with the xp off debuff removed now
Duels are cool but i can't find many 39's on my server...
If we could somehow schedule pvp events in the old arena zones around outland that would be dope af
other than that I feel like there's no point in twinking anymore
What are we doing guys?

Guys name is gunblade. Mos def huntard confirmed.

time to roll 20 vet account like everyone else!

I heard if you beg enough, there’s still an underhanded way to que xp on bgs

I want to click on the link but I don't want to be Rick Rolled more. I'll just never know.

Since his thread i have seen 3 people with the XP debuff 2 of them in the 10 bracket and 1 in the 30 bracket but HOW?!?

Since his thread i have seen 3 people with the XP debuff 2 of them in the 10 bracket and 1 in the 30 bracket but HOW?!?
Anyone that knows will not share and that’s a good thing. Go to a vet account they are really good fun in the absence of the debuff.

Oh SURE he will not share do not give a chance to other people to do this shit. Everytime i see a guy with XP debuff i quit so simple is that

There is no more excuses, Blizzard has taken action against this and if you use the new method now there is no possible margin for it to "happen on accident." This is, without a fraction of doubt, an exploit.

Scum.

There hasn’t been an xpoff debug scumlord yet that has come into the 20s bracket and not gotten scrapped by vets.

IMO xpoff debug is only a problem in other brackets.

that said, I’m not sure if I’ve faced a lv 29 xpoff debuff surv yet. :thinkW:

@BANKONE there’s a few 29s i see queuing outside in durotar with the debuff applied, one is a surv hunt the other is a shaman

seems pretty lame

Well yeah, they debuff for a reason.

If a group of actually good players started debuffing 20s would be over. PepeLaugh
This is going to turn into an Arthas become evil to defeat greater evil kinda situation, isn't it?

Just let me know, guys...

Since his thread i have seen 3 people with the XP debuff 2 of them in the 10 bracket

Do you remember who they are? Their names? I met 1 lvl29 warrior Greeniweeni from BH.. only in 1 bg, so I can't confirm anything yet .. started tracking him, from the first day on my list he has 5100 HK.. Right now he is at 5500 HK, still at lvl29.. If you can record down the names of those you think are doing, let me know.. I am in both 10s and 20s. and i need to be in the same bg as them to get things done, which means it will take some time.

[doublepost=1627101465,1627100661][/doublepost]
@BANKONE there’s a few 29s i see queuing outside in durotar with the debuff applied, one is a surv hunt the other is a shaman

seems pretty lame
Again would be good if you have the names.. Grumbling doesn't resolve anything.. Needs action plus evidence to permanently take them out .. I don't mean you are grumbling, I am referring to some who doesn't want to see these so called debuff players yet doing nothing

[doublepost=1627101922][/doublepost]
Hmmm... Ok then better report all of them
Right click them in game and report WILL NOT WORK .. often people who did that continue to see these players they reported remains unaffected. this makes both the people who report and those who got reported thinks that it is ok to do it. To effectively bring their account to a halt, you need to put in a little more work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread