Xio and Myrmidon strike again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xio

OG
Xio and Myrm strike again! >:)

As previously stated by comments in

World of Warcraft Twink Info A Display of Farming at its Worse…

Myrmidon and I decided to give damage control another go..

This time.. We were REALLY farming muahahaha!

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt327/Wildfern/WoWScrnShot_071509_221607.jpg

This time my binds are a little easier to understand.

Changed my name to Asteroid and female (Hawt).

Just thought it would be fun to see you guys cry that we actually got the achievement this time.. Along with our friend Secretsauce in healing. Thanks for the negative feedback and laughing about not getting the achievement because this time we held this mofo hostage and actually got it =)

Lol.

Xio said:
Xio and Myrm strike again! >:)

As previously stated by comments in

World of Warcraft Twink Info A Display of Farming at its Worse…

Myrmidon and I decided to give damage control another go..

This time.. We were REALLY farming muahahaha!

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt327/Wildfern/WoWScrnShot_071509_221607.jpg

This time my binds are a little easier to understand.

Changed my name to Asteroid and female (Hawt).

Just thought it would be fun to see you guys cry that we actually got the achievement this time.. Along with our friend Secretsauce in healing. Thanks for the negative feedback and laughing about not getting the achievement because this time we held this mofo hostage and actually got it =)

Lol.

You are seriously bad enough to attempt this when you can play normally and get it by doing 300k damage before logging out, because it's bugged, and half of the WoW world knows about the bug?

Terrible, get the fuck out of our forums.

We don't bug shit.. We do it legit.

Your obviously brain dead to the point of this post.

You guys hated us for the 13 hour so we did this to get back.

GTFO bad.

iaccidentallytwink said:
You are seriously bad enough to attempt this when you can play normally and get it by doing 300k damage before logging out, because it's bugged, and half of the WoW world knows about the bug?

Terrible, get the fuck out of our forums.
Play normally? You have a level 16 twink, but then you're just a unique lil flower aren't you?

And if its so easy why don't you have it? And if it's so well known, why doesn't every twink have it? Fail more please.

Myrmidon said:
Play normally? You have a level 16 twink, but then you're just a unique lil flower aren't you?

And if its so easy why don't you have it? And if it's so well known, why doesn't every twink have it? Fail more please.

Play normally as in, stop doing things the retarded way when you can do it the bugged way which is atm easier.

Also, I haven't PvP'd on Thirk since 3.1, which is when the bug came about.

Fail more please.

You've proved yourselves retarded and I'm not turning this into a personal flame war. The majority of TI will likely do the rest of the flaming.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Play normally as in, stop doing things the retarded way when you can do it the bugged way which is atm easier.

Fail more please.
So you're telling me exploiting a bug is playing normally, but what we did is "retarded". I'm sorry but I just don't see your logic.

Fails to address the second part of my statement.

Fail more please.

Myrmidon said:
So you're telling me exploiting a bug is playing normally, but what we did is "retarded". I'm sorry but I just don't see your logic.

Fails to address the second part of my statement.

Fail more please.

Fails to know how to read.

Great Job? Yeah do it or don't but better get that shit done before next patch. Another unachievable achievement coming at ya!

and seriously iaccidentallytwink stop flaming every person that comes in here I know you are younger than most but damn.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Fails to know how to read.
I'm sorry but that quote really isn't even relevant to what I posted, I know now you're grasping at straws here, but please spare yourself the embarrassment and just stop. Clearly it is you who fails at knowing how to read.

Fortunate said:
Great Job? Yeah do it or don't but better get that shit done before next patch. Another unachievable achievement coming at ya!

and seriously iaccidentallytwink stop flaming every person that comes in here I know you are younger than most but damn.
Thanks for the positivity =D.

Myrmidon said:
I'm sorry but that quote really isn't even relevant to what I posted, I know now you're grasping at straws here, but please spare yourself the embarrassment and just stop. Clearly it is you who fails at knowing how to read.

You're not making any sense. Your second statement was you asking why I didn't have it.

Also, the entire point of his post is making people rage, and he is complaining about it now.

QQ moar?

You guys hated us for the 13 hour so we did this to get back.

iaccidentallytwink said:
You're not making any sense. Your second statement was you asking why I didn't have it.

Also, the entire point of his post is making people rage, and he is complaining about it now.

QQ moar?
Like I said, it is clearly you who fails to read if that's all you got out of my second post. And whoa, stop the doubletalking man, your quote that this was obviously a response to was to my third post, it might have been a lot more relevant to half of my second post but you quoted it again as a response to my response. Maybe I'm giving you to much credit.

He's not complaining about it, its not his fault you can't "rage" in a coherent way.

QQ less?

"held hostage", obviously trying to grief WSG, and you expect anything less than flames after openly admitting to doing this purposely to grief others and start a flame war?

Fortunate said:

Did you read the OP? Im personally fine with people farming for the achieve, but the OP is purposely being a dick in the first post. Deserves flames imo

iaccidentallytwink said:
"held hostage", obviously trying to grief WSG, and you expect anything less than flames after openly admitting to doing this purposely to grief others and start a flame war?
Flame war do you know what a war is? It is not one person sitting back and taking a beating from another, clearly if you are referring to it as a flame "war", and you are so sure that was his intent, then you obviously expected a response just as much as he expected a response.

You're whole "If he wants to start a flame war then why is he responding" argument doesn't work, because if that was his intent, then he is obviously going to respond, it goes with the whole "war" part of it.

Subpar said:
Did you read the OP? Im personally fine with people farming for the achieve, but the OP is purposely being a dick in the first post. Deserves flames imo
If you wonder why he is "being a dick" clearly you weren't here a couple months back when twinkinfo "started it".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread