xenForo feedback

Signatures should be working now and everyone should be able to edit posts and their profile, if you can't let me know. If there are any other specific issues please let me know and I'll try to fix them.
Still can't seem to edit my posts, unless I'm somehow missing the button. How is it supposed to look?

Does it work now? Should be near the bottom left of your post.
Ya works now. Appreciate your efforts.
Out of curiosity are you guys still working on a lot of things or are you more or less done? There's still a lot of the old features missing ):

Thank you Onlydreams for your logical and thought out posts. I'm not involved in this migration but I imagine a detailed list of missing features/issues is extremely helpful. A lot of times when you do this kind of work its more about getting functionality restored (posts, etc); the layout will come later.

Wow love the edit silently feature.
The main page looks werid from my phone, I'll try and post a screenshot soon.

The option to multiquote is missing as well.

Wow this feels like a bomb exploded here on twinkinfo, it looks all so awefull compared to what it was. Am certain people going to decline this site for sure. This looks like a site made by a teenager in a 1 button click made website creator. It lost all its looks too, have to say it again, awefull.

I can only see sigs if I log on, seems kinda werid.

Also this is the front page for twinkinfo.com
ePbj6qR.png

I can't see any forum posts. I have to click on the button with the 3 lines and then go to Forums. On my phone that button is missing, so it's impossible to navigate anywhere.
Lots of formatting stuff issues; logo cut off, search bar in the middle of that bar. New Posts just hanging out there. Also why is this post from Blaze always on the front page? Needs a better welcome screen.

Some positives; Live Streams is awesome, I like the Profile Posts and the picture integration. Still needs an uploaded that isn't URL dependent, is that possible?

Users who are viewing this thread