Wtb premadez

You disagree that Hunters are the strongest class in the bracket when majority opinion believes they are and should be limited. You pull side arguments out your ass to support your claim and distract us.

All the while, you are a mediocre player in general. If I need advice about an ailment, I would go to the doctor. I would not waste my time with you, a shamanistic midwife, prattle on about the fundamentals of good health.

Finally, William, you are a pathetic piece of shit that uses the report feature to get back at people you don't like. (even if they call you out on the truth about your alternate accounts forum identity)

Wait Mongro is a Fal fanboy?

Yeah don't even bother posting ever again. Nothing you can ever do or say will change that you are an idiot

rob-mcelhenney-foodfight.gif

Willyshatner said:
Oh, and please stop quoting Sam. I put him on ignore for a reason. The kid never has anything positive or constructive to say, can only ever insult people, and consistently ignores arguments he doesn't have witty insults to counter. Things like:

aren't a legitimate response to any argument, and a complete waste of time unless you want to come across as an ignorant tool bag. I would appreciate it if you didn't quote him further.
I'll skip past your opinion on what is balanced because it's completely worthless and move on to this.

Did you seriously call a player whom you don't know personally by his real name on a public forum while refering to him as an ignorant toolbag who constantly insults people while accusing him of the latest logical fallacy you learned about on wikipedia?

Type shorter posts so that you can save enough breadcrumbs to backtrack to what stance you're attempting to take.

Mongro said:
Did you seriously call a player whom you don't know personally by his real name on a public forum while refering to him as an ignorant toolbag who constantly insults people while accusing him of the latest logical fallacy you learned about on wikipedia?

It's bizarre. I'm not sure if he knows that ad-hominem attacks can be relevant to the discussion. He must not have gotten to the second sentence off of Wikipedia.

Phauren said:
Wait Mongro is a Fal fanboy?

Yeah don't even bother posting ever again. Nothing you can ever do or say will change that you are an idiot

Another supposedly insulting post containing absolutely nothing of worth. I guess I would tell you to stop posting too if I was trying to live up to a self-purported image of being a... what was it? Troll?

Donteventrii said:
It's bizarre. I'm not sure if he knows that ad-hominem attacks can be relevant to the discussion. He must not have gotten to the second sentence off of Wikipedia.
Don't worry, he will edit the page and convince himself that the line was placed there by a troll named Ad Homiem that like doesn't even have perspective.

I'll skip past your opinion on what is balanced because it's completely worthless and move on to this.

Says the guy who doesn't know the first thing about the current bracket.

Mongro said:
'I played a few times almost a year ago and the bracket certainly hasn't changed since then.'

Right buddy.

Call him by his real name? Yes, so what? Did I call him a toolbag? Yes. What else should I call him? A great guy? I am pretty sure I called him a toolbag only after the mountain of insults he's hurled at me in the last few months.

I guess you also missed the part where an argument using a logical fallacy discredits your argument or position. You would sit here and discredit me if I used a slippery slope argument simply because that's a form of logical fallacy.

But when I point out that your buddy is using a logical fallacy almost every time he posts, it's okay that he does it?

Double standard much?

Type shorter posts so that you can save enough breadcrumbs to backtrack to what stance you're attempting to take.

Or I could just join the ranks of people pointing out that you have no reason to be posting about 29 twinks. You don't play them. Obviously my stance isn't important to you anyway.

ROFL, just ROFL. The college boy doesn't understand why an ad hominem is a LOGICAL FALLACY. Basis in truth or not, relevant to an argument or not, an ad hominem is an improper way to form an argument.

I think there are much more positive ways to improve the bracket rather than treating people negatively, and saying that I am a mediocre player because I don't set a focus frame is an ad hominem. It's a logical fallacy because you're choosing to attack my character than propose any sort of logical counter argument.

Good for you on failing Debate 101. Points deducted from you for completely avoiding any relevant discussion.

Don't worry, he will edit the page and convince himself that the line was placed there by a troll named Ad Homiem that like doesn't even have perspective.

I'm not editing anything. Since you've graduated from trying to have a discussion to personal attacks, you should be careful of trying to sell those straw men door to door. Some people answer with torch in hand, and I don't think your lively hood will last very long if you piss someone off.

Willyshatner said:
ROFL, just ROFL. The college boy doesn't understand why an ad hominem is a LOGICAL FALLACY. Basis in truth or not, relevant to an argument or not, an ad hominem is an improper way to form an argument. It's a logical fallacy because you're choosing to attack my character than propose any sort of logical counter argument.

Of course it is, dipshit.

If the captain of a ship was trying to argue how he knew how to sail through the Straights of Magellan, but I pointed out he crashed on his last trip out of the harbor, it is a completely legitimate and relevant point.

Similarly, you talking about pvp is a joke. You can't do basic maneuvers to step up your game and belt out that it's "good enough" in spite of other players (including a few from MB) insisting otherwise. Oh, I know you have some anecdotal evidence (another fallacy for you to go look up) to back up yourself up, so don't bother.

Mongro said:
Ditto? Nerd on a game forum, more at 11.

I go to parties, try and "ditto" (rofl what a queer word, I feel queer saying/typing it) that nerd. Oh and as for the people saying "every class can be OP, just watch guys!" is full of shit, people wouldnt be blatantly kicking me from games unless AS was retardedly overpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread