Wtb premadez

Igotoparties said:
I go to parties, try and "ditto" (rofl what a queer word, I feel queer saying/typing it) that nerd. Oh and as for the people saying "every class can be OP, just watch guys!" is full of shit, people wouldnt be blatantly kicking me from games unless AS was retardedly overpowered.

weve been kicking you because you farmed mid not cuz of your spec

toastage said:
weve been kicking you because you farmed mid not cuz of your spec

Um, if I recall correctly the last time it was because I was flaming Vibes and it had nothing to do with what I did in game.

u pissed people off when you split the whole team into 8 groups

personally i think its funny as hell, but w/e

rubikz said:
u pissed people off when you split the whole team into 8 groups

personally i think its funny as hell, but w/e

They're a bunch of damn nerds that rage over everything that doesnt go their way LOL

Somehow, I don't think you're getting kicked because of your spec.

I was kicked out of at least half a dozen games based on my spec alone, dont open your mouth unless you know what youre talking about rofl.

Igotoparties said:
I was kicked out of at least half a dozen games based on my spec alone, dont open your mouth unless you know what youre talking about rofl.

The real reason is they didn't want you in games throwing it for em, btw nice /lick macro lol its funny.

Franchi said:
The real reason is they didn't want you in games throwing it for em, btw nice /lick macro lol its funny.

"Throwing it" I guess killing your team wave after wave is throwing but having level 25 mages in the BG is somehow better.

Igotoparties said:

except for the fact that you weren't

ZING

Am I banned yet?

update - no lol

rubikz said:
heres the irony

this is the guy who said:

i lol'd IRL

Bro there were games where I got kicked without saying a word in BG chat, or the entire fightnight for that matter. You might not have been in them but they definitely happened rofl.

Donteventrii said:
why would you be?

Kowdashian assured me it would happen

Users who are viewing this thread