WSG jumps/tricks?

Discussion in '19s (Vanilla)' started by Narko, Jan 13, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Narko

Narko Member

Hey guys,

Does anyone have an in-depth guide on the jumps/tricks available in classic? I feel like i know quite alot atm but I keep seeing people doing weird jumps or spots I haven't seen before. I've looked a lot on YouTube but it doesn't seem there's a complete guide. Also how much of a difference does character model make? Because the western tree stump I can't seem to jump on my human but it's no issue on my dwarf. Thanks in advance!

2. Woah

Woah New Member

Start with this...

3. OP
    Narko

Narko Member

Thanks, I already saw this vid, but since quite a few of the jumps have been changed/patched I was hoping for a more updated version. Also I feel like it's missing some

4. Woah

Woah New Member

5. Mnkey

Mnkey Member

Look up Painaid's old videos, they're still phenomenal. On a youtube channel "Mikelo220" and across them all you'll be hard to see a jump he doesnt do.

The only ones he doesnt show iirc are more modern ally ToT jump, and hopping through ally fence.

6. Rival#

Rival# New Member

I'm assuming you're a female human attempting the western jump, males can jump up easy but females it's next to impossible unless you luckily land and on a tiny unit of walkable ground but it's not even worth trying. The way I do it on my female human is by walljumping up the side of the log, but obviously not as easy as the usual way for other races. https://gyazo.com/722056e329b82daec8528a156886abc0

there's quite a lot of difference between races for some jumps, tauren, dwarf, gnome for example can do the centre horde fence jump every time with ease, yet f human/f nelf it's far more precise. Some races have a much easier time at gaining height for some jumps, and others find it easier to squeeze through things like the alliance fence, both have their ups and downs.

Made a video the other day of a lot of the important ones if you're interested

• Like Like x 1
  7. ReckoningOG

ReckoningOG Member

Just commenting in here so i remember to practise this when I wake up. Thanks for the video man.

8. Rival#

Rival# New Member

;) np

9. OP
    Narko

Narko Member

Sweet mate! This is exactly what I've been looking for. Glad someone made nice summary, atleast i haven't been able to find one before! Appreciate the help

Users currently viewing this thread (Guests: 0)

1. Olers