Welcome back. The "WoW 20' Atlas by Chubakass" has been updated after the release of 9.1.5:
- The weapons tab has been expanded after the artifact nerf. Stats of BoE Epics are still being adjusted.
- Added all items from BFA dungeons, as the power of sockets weakened after the Talasit nerf.
- Added a tab with "disposable loot" from all BFA rare mobs. However, this equipment is only useful with a socket.
- "Start-gear", "enchant" and "gems" have been adjusted for update 9.1.5.

P.s. Finally, WoWhead has fixed the scaling to low levels.This realy makes my job easier than when the expansion released a year ago.

P.s.s. Yes, I saw a "new DB-site from Ivo", however I will continue to update the Atlas in "Google-Sheets/pubhtml" format. I still find this format the most optimal. An in-game feature-rich addon would be a better solution, but it would be an unnecessary luxury.
Have a nice game.

4.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome back. The "WoW 20' Atlas by Chubakass" has been updated after the release of 9.1.5:
- The weapons tab has been expanded after the artifact nerf. Stats of BoE Epics are still being adjusted.
- Added all items from BFA dungeons, as the power of sockets weakened after the Talasit nerf.
- Added a tab with "disposable loot" from all BFA rare mobs. However, this equipment is only useful with a socket.
- "Start-gear", "enchant" and "gems" have been adjusted for update 9.1.5.

P.s. Finally, WoWhead has fixed the scaling to low levels.This realy makes my job easier than when the expansion released a year ago.

P.s.s. Yes, I saw a "new DB-site from Ivo", however I will continue to update the Atlas in "Google-Sheets/pubhtml" format. I still find this format the most optimal. An in-game feature-rich addon would be a better solution, but it would be an unnecessary luxury.
Have a nice game.

View attachment 20278

That's very good news. Thank you :slight_smile:

That's great news! I used this so much before the artifact nerf that when I type "at" in google the atlas pops up first :D
[doublepost=1638200412,1638200361][/doublepost]
upload_2021-11-29_17-40-11.png

Users who are viewing this thread