World Cup discussion

man it would be so cool if a sport, especially at a stage like the world cup, wasnt decided by penalties. just have sudden death over time like hockey ffs

man it would be so cool if a sport, especially at a stage like the world cup, wasnt decided by penalties. just have sudden death over time like hockey ffs
The dumbest thing is how luck based it is. The goalies have to guess which way to go.

Hockey is great because when it comes to the playoffs, they will play until a goal is scored. But in soccer, scoring could be near impossible so they have to make it go to penalties. They should make it harder to score them and do longer distance penalties.

Argentinas team is average. Haven't you looked WC??
Their team might be average, apart form Messi, Hugain, Mascherano, Romero, Aguero, Di Maria, Lavezzi etc., but you said they played average and that Holland played better? I'm wondering if you watched that game.

Well I feel like Argentina won but still haven't played their best game yet I feel they can play at a much higher level. That being said Germany always plays at a high level. Should be a great finial. Who you guys taking for 3rd place? I kinda hope Brazil take some dignity back but I feel like the Netherlands will beat them.

Users who are viewing this thread