World Cup discussion

I have my doubts that Brazil is as good as everyone says. but that said I hope to see Argentina and Brazil in the final. but its gunna be crazy to watch Argentina and the Netherlands fight it out. the Netherlands have allot of quality.

but who knows maybe we get some upsets in the first round of elimination.
Well it's a better guess than some jaja team (Brazil is kinda jaja lol)

now i need netherlands to win it all to get the #1 fantasy football pick this year. go orange

if only
1ZyLRbv.png

at least my boys in orange can still get me the #1 pick

Lets lay it out: Tomorrow: Germany beats France, no surprise there. Brazil beats Colombia (no matter how much I would love Colombia to win) Sat: Argentina beats Belgium, and Netherlands in a not so surprising game will take down Costa Rica.
Semi Finals: Argentina v. Netherlands and Brazil v. Germany
I want Argentina but Netherlands are absolute killers, so im open to any ideas on the outcome of that game, as for Brazil v. Germany, Brazil, as good as they are, are not THAT good, and Germany as of late has been looking quite good, toss-up game in my opinion.
But as always, good luck to all teams, and I very much pray to see an Argentina vs Germany game.
-Pattern

i dont think brazil is a lock. they could have easily lost on pks last week'

hopefully the dutch win it all

whelp my guess would be teams play more conservatively since its win or go home. but idk, not a soccer fan

Yeah I'd have to agree the pace of the game has slowed noticeably. It sucks that Brazil lost two of its best players right before they play Germany. That's some shit luck. The Netherlands and Argentina game should have allot of quality though. Looking forward to that one.

i feel like im taking crazy pills...but i just feel like there is no way neymar broke a vertebra from being kneed in the back. maybe it was from a) the impact with the pitch, b) the handling afterwards, c) some combination of all, or d) just a crock of balogna; idk. and i cant find any footage of it happening in real time, or one of the 30 slo mo replays they had on espn right after it happened. from the front it looked like he got hit in the back, but i feel like the side, or rear camera angles showed he didnt even get kneed, much less with the force youd need to break a guys back.

d) seems like a stretch, cos why would they want to hurt their chances to win on home soil, right? idk..seems very unlikely, even in a sport full of divers.

c) seems more likely since i dont think the knee would have the power to break a vertebra, if it can be shown there was even a lot of contact. but maybe it weakened it or put it in a bad position right before contact with hard earth. also it didnt seem like they supported his back very well getting him onto their version of a stretcher, and he was definitely bounced around a bit being taken off the field. so could have turned a smaller injury into a full break. makes me wonder if those are all real doctors/paramedics on the sidelines or not. and what, if any, protocol fifa has for such situations.

in any case, hope nederlands steps it up. nerve wracking having them go to pks

brazil just got facialed so hard. fifa needs a slaughter rule, this is just embarrassing.

tonight there will be blood, in the favelas...well, more blood than usual

Users who are viewing this thread