World Cup discussion

thats hilarious leot

i feel bad for neymar

lol jk this fgt deserves it

Nah , i do feel sorry , that could ahve been a better match from brazil , And i dont see why does he deserve it ? Nothing bad he did. Anyway , Germany is going to be the Champion. PUNTOOO EE BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Nah , i do feel sorry , that could ahve been a better match from brazil , And i dont see why does he deserve it ? Nothing bad he did. Anyway , Germany is going to be the Champion. PUNTOOO EE BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

he is the lord of the dives, ofc diving (sadly) isnt rare anymorel nowdays but neymar brings this sht to a next level. karma is a btch, neymar deserved it.

he is the lord of the dives, ofc diving (sadly) isnt rare anymorel nowdays but neymar brings this sht to a next level. karma is a btch, neymar deserved it.
You clearly haven't watched a lot of football if you think Neymar is the lord of dives.

You clearly haven't watched a lot of football if you think Neymar is the lord of dives.
im talking about the CURRENT WORLDCUP and yes, he is the lord of the dives there. even robben doesnt fall half as often as neymar, it was disgusting to watch brazil play, this team put so much shame on a once so awesome football nation

i dont feel sorry for them, but it definitly sucks they lost.

they made the finals last year, thats an awesome accomplishment.

i feel bad for brazil, and would of felt bad for south america in general, the first time they host the world cup in like 60 years, it would really suck for them to have to sit and watch Germany vs Netherlands final.

concidering how strong there teams were this year.

Argentina have scrapped through with relatively easy games. Even Nigeria put the wind up them. Could be another Brazil vs Germany result Sunday. A Germany Holland final would of been way more interesting imo.

Lets lay it out: Tomorrow: Germany beats France, no surprise there. Brazil beats Colombia (no matter how much I would love Colombia to win) Sat: Argentina beats Belgium, and Netherlands in a not so surprising game will take down Costa Rica.
Semi Finals: Argentina v. Netherlands and Brazil v. Germany
I want Argentina but Netherlands are absolute killers, so im open to any ideas on the outcome of that game, as for Brazil v. Germany, Brazil, as good as they are, are not THAT good, and Germany as of late has been looking quite good, toss-up game in my opinion.
But as always, good luck to all teams, and I very much pray to see an Argentina vs Germany game.
-Pattern

Do you predict lottery numbers by any chance?

Haha! Just saw in the news that Brazil is raging like crazy over their loss of 7-1. Im sorry to those if i offended you but that is too funny

im talking about the CURRENT WORLDCUP and yes, he is the lord of the dives there. even robben doesnt fall half as often as neymar, it was disgusting to watch brazil play, this team put so much shame on a once so awesome football nation
Neymar isn't even the worst diver on his team, let alone in the entire tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread