US WoD WPvP EVENT #2!!!

What date sounds the best? Keep in mind it must be saturday.

• February 27th

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • March 5th

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • March 12th

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Even though the event wasn't picture perfect I still had fun. Just being able to play with everyone made it worth it.

Thanks everyone who came out!

Don't be, it was a faceroll.
when 1 team has 5 randoms added and another has 5 r1s added its gonna be like that.
Overall it was fun just being active in the wpvp scene. It was the first Veteran wpvp event I been to and from the looks of it , similar to arena, f2p is the way to go.

Last edited:
Seemed there was a huge issue with phasing for those not home to the server we played the event on due to the pvp grounds being in two separate maps Azshara and Ashenvale, it certainly slowed down the ally in completing their objective.

sorry i couldn't make it guys someone had to pick me up from the airport and didn't get back in time
would love to see some saved vids of it or a overall pov

I'm honestly extremely sorry for the "stunt" I pulled during this event. I and a fucking idiot and took no consideration of others. This was an act of hypocrisy as I always say, "Don't do unto other which you don't want u to yourself," I don't know what I was thinking. It was sad, pathetic, mean, Dick move type of thing to do. I am almost speechless of my actions. I know I ruined this event for all. I deserve the hate after this.

If you don't know what I did, I went on my 100 feral and started killing the whole horde team for no reason. I had no motive and am ashamed after thinking of this.

I don't know how far in this was when I intervened.

Users who are viewing this thread