US WoD WPvP EVENT #2!!!

What date sounds the best? Keep in mind it must be saturday.

• February 27th

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • March 5th

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • March 12th

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
I updated Roster.

Ally, from the looks of it just needs 1 more person. Yet, the day of we know many things change so most likely filling will take place in-game.

I would like some horde sign ups! Ik @Burg has a few people coming (Hopefully)

ya i could. idk what all is happening tho lol. sign me up for horde! do we need rogues or healers or what?

Last edited:
ya i could. idk what all is happening tho lol. sign me up for horde! do we need rogues or healers or what?

I'm just making a list of sign ups on each side and the rosters will be figured out by each team when we do the event because a lot of shit could happen at the time of it.

I'm just making a list of sign ups on each side and the rosters will be figured out by each team when we do the event because a lot of shit could happen at the time of it.

Sign me up as resto shaman then!

Just to clarify for those living in the Oceanic region that are unsure of when the event will start for them, I have converted the times for you:
Queensland/New South Wales/Australian Capital Territory/Victoria/Tasmania = 9:00 am Sunday the 28th of Feb
South Australia/Northern Territory = 8:30 am Sunday the 28th of Feb
Western Australia = 6:00 am Sunday the 28th of Feb

And those living in New Zealand this event will start at 11:00 am Sunday the 28th of Feb

Hope this helps and cant wait for this event to happen :)

Users who are viewing this thread