Why Premades are better without Screenshots

To GO peeps- this is Pin...my subscription ran out. My monitor died, I only have my laptop left which sucks for gaming...there's a good chance I won't be back, good luck with the guild :/

Pers said:
To GO peeps- this is Pin...my subscription ran out. My monitor died, I only have my laptop left which sucks for gaming...there's a good chance I won't be back, good luck with the guild :/

Doh. Good luck wherever ya go, Pin.

Heh, well, if someone were to do it, I imagine there would only be two primary goals.

1. Give Blizzard unsolicited feedback frequently without flaming, specifically regarding options that could help twinking stay alive...

2. Post twinking recruitment threads on every realm forum explaining twinking and either bump them or make new ones every month or so. Make a sales pitch out of it.

I do not have the time to do it at the moment or I might have done it earlier, but it's a serious suggestion. There aren't many ways to get exposure, and visiting every realm to just tell trade channels about twinking is an undertaking that would probably take quite a few people and is just unlikely, so I think 1 and 2 are a good place to start.

lol

lol at this thread. i could care less about SS, buti dont think that 95% of u understand what the issue was in the first place... the problem was that they had set up rules and one team broke them.... just like if u had a premade set up with no FAPs and arcane bombs, if one team is running around fapping and throwing arcane bombs, the other team is gonna be pretty pissed. at least respect the damn rules u agree to.

also its 6 am and i want steak.

elocon said:
Im pretty sure EU whould kick US in less than 15 minutes tbh.

I personally have no problems putting you in your place either. Ill talk with the guys about if any of us are willing to take the time showing EU whats really up in regards to premades.

Edit: After checking your armory profile it would be alot harder to convince the guys to copy to PTR for some budget twinks. Hopefully your other character is better geared (and horde for that matter, armory profile doesnt exist for it atm), and you would be surrounded by other people who arent budget twinks.

Im not surrounded by other "budget twinks" but looks like you are even worse than a "budget twink" since you dont even got the curage to show your own character. Anyways, Im sure its gear>skill>teamwork right?

elocon said:
Im not surrounded by other "budget twinks" but looks like you are even worse than a "budget twink" since you dont even got the curage to show your own character. Anyways, Im sure its gear>skill>teamwork right?

I generally dont care about what EUs think, and the alliance 39s know who I am, so there isnt really a need to link my character. However, Ill humor you:

[char=Jaedenar]Falarass[/char]

Go ahead and critique my BoA chest thats on another character atm. You can also critique my lack of a bandit ring due to running like 3 satchel runs.

Falaris said:
I generally dont care about what EUs think, and the alliance 39s know who I am, so there isnt really a need to link my character. However, Ill humor you:

[char=Jaedenar]Falarass[/char]

Go ahead and critique my BoA chest thats on another character atm. You can also critique my lack of a bandit ring due to running like 3 satchel runs.

I got my bandit ring. Slacker.

new 2 bracket/battlegroup

I might flamed for this but just my 2 cents.

I chedcked out the vid's posted of some of

ya'll and have to say I'm impressed with thee skill of some

Point being twinking is fun for me and I have no fucking ideaq

What an epeen is, how many arenas I won/lost premades I won/lost

But I know there will be some duels/arenas/ WSG/AB that won/Lost I

Won't forget, I'm leveling my 29 and transfering aly cause I heard

they need peeps to even the balance, but mainly cause I miss getting

games I miss the duels and I will say you beat me in a duel I bandage

And throw harder next one, if you walk away from a game won or lost

and didn't learn something then that's on you, but chill the QQ and have fun!

That's all I got hope to see ya'll soon and thanks ahead

of time for helping me get better

Pin

Users who are viewing this thread