why people choose 24s over 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
both of you played the most OP class you could find the whole of cata. cant you see how hypercritical you're being?

inb4 i dont play a 24 spriest, the only 24 i have left is a Fmage

Oooooh I touched a nerve.

Sure I played hunter twink TBC onwards... But I didn't play because it's ezmode, I played because Hunter is an insanely helpful class. Plus all those 24 Hunters already out there, someone had to show them up ;-)

When I played rogue at 29 I used to admire skilled hunters.... The seemingly untouchable Hunter's actually added some variety to the game. Obviously the backpeddling badboys made me rage, but generally a good hunter stood out from the crowd - you don't get that with Spriests.

If you're a skilled Spriest and don't feel even a bit bad for ruining it for others... Well, I guess you're a lost hope!

p.s I'm not a hypocrite. I would have to claim I cared about the game back then to be a hyprocrite. I didn't care so much then as I do now.

I play 24s to beat F2Ps. It's quite fun. I'll play a spriest, feral/resto druid, rogue, prot pally you name it. All while having this "just to spite the F2Ps" mindset. Again, it's so much funnnnnnnnnnnnn

I play 24s to beat F2Ps. It's quite fun. I'll play a spriest, feral/resto druid, rogue, prot pally you name it. All while having this "just to spite the F2Ps" mindset. Again, it's so much funnnnnnnnnnnnn

troll but honest unlike other 24s.(i dont agree with ur class choices)

best part about it all is that i wasn't trolling. honesty is the best policy. and just to touch up on my earlier post, the best part about this bracket is they are always 4 lvls lower. every now and then, you get a rando who thinks being 21 or 22 or 23 is par as well. Nuke em, while holding my s key and tab targeting = bloodthirsty

best part about it all is that i wasn't trolling. honesty is the best policy. and just to touch up on my earlier post, the best part about this bracket is they are always 4 lvls lower. every now and then, you get a rando who thinks being 21 or 22 or 23 is par as well. Nuke em, while holding my s key and tab targeting = bloodthirsty

24 ALERT!!! xD

I'm done with you.

There are enough clowns in the circus, it's just a shame you're not there.

One eyed nelf MoP hunt with 132k hks... Please atleast get it right.

I'm not sure why you love to live in the past so much or can't get the fact that it's MoP now but I'll continue to let you I guess.

can u see why i normally just troll you people? lil tells me im stuck in the past because i'm telling her she did the same as those SP's when she made her hunter. the other retard cant even come up with a valid contradiction, so he wants to ignore the subject.

your both as horrible as those sp's, remember next time you see one skeying away, thats how bad you are. if you 2 had p2p accounts, you'd be 24s, and im told lil once made a 24 rogue... now go report that!

Why do we still have discussions like this.. it is getting old. We had enough of this nonsense when we were in xp-on battlegrounds from people who wanted to pvp but refused to gear up. This is exactly the same whine. You have to realize that this is a twink bracket and we play locked xp battlegrounds with people in the level range from 20-24 and due to the nature of twinking a lot people roll the best classes at that moment and it happens at every level. There is no difference between f2p players or p2p players, ya'll doing the same thing. That is what pvp is in wow. You can accept it or not but i'm seriously getting enough of these whines over and over again about 24s and the classes that are up. Threads like this will only get locked and people will feel the ban hammer comming soon if it continues.

can u see why i normally just troll you people? lil tells me im stuck in the past because i'm telling her she did the same as those SP's when she made her hunter. the other retard cant even come up with a valid contradiction, so he wants to ignore the subject.

your both as horrible as those sp's, remember next time you see one skeying away, thats how bad you are. if you 2 had p2p accounts, you'd be 24s, and im told lil once made a 24 rogue... now go report that!
I want to ''ignore the subject'' because I feel you're not worth arguing against and you just proved why.

You're a troll. Arguing against somebody like you is a waste of anyone's time.

I didn't want to respond to you anymore, but what can I say? You're obnoxious.

You can say I'm something worse than what I am, as if that remotely makes sense. It's just.. it's not even worth debunking the shit that you say because it's so obviously full of holes that it kind of defeats itself.

And the fact that you keep using these poor excuses for god knows what repeatedly.. that's what makes you obnoxious. Do you think they're good points? Do you think you're a good troll?

What I'll say is what I had said earlier, a clown that belongs in a circus. Period. I wasn't saying that to insult you. That's just what I sincerely think of you.

I'm not going to look at a 24 spriest and give a rats ass about what you just told me because your significance in my life is like the significance of an ant I can't even see. Okay? I mean, seriously.

I've never made a 24, I will not make a 24. And I know people changing is a difficult concept for you to accept. But who will say hunters are overpowered right now? And who will say spriests are overpowered right now? And who's playing his hunter right now? The answer to these three things are all you need to know. The disparity is there. How can you compare me to them? Right now? You can't. It's impossible. You're grasping at shit.

You cannot tell me that if I had the option to go 24 I'd go 24. You cannot tell me that if I had the option to go 24 spriest I'd go 24 spriest. Because A) you don't know these things and B) the fact that I'm still playing my hunter and not a resto druid as I had said earlier says something.

And Lil is right, you are stuck in the fucking past. You don't care about creating a better bracket, you care about being an obnoxious nitwit to the people that do. So sure, make your mockeries about who's hypocritical. But again, all I see is a clown.

I want to ''ignore the subject'' because I feel you're not worth arguing against and you just proved why.

You can say I'm something worse than what I am, as if that remotely makes sense. It's just.. it's not even worth debunking the shit that you say because it's so obviously full of holes that it kind of defeats itself.

And the fact that you keep using these poor excuses for god knows what repeatedly.. that's what makes you obnoxious. Do you think they're good points? Do you think you're a good troll?

What I'll say is what I had said earlier, a clown that belongs in a circus. Period. I wasn't saying that to insult you. That's just what I sincerely think of you.

I'm not going to look at a 24 spriest and give a rats ass about what you just told me because your significance in my life is like the significance of an ant I can't even see. Okay? I mean, seriously.

I've never made a 24, I will not make a 24. And I know people changing is a difficult concept for you to accept. But who will say hunters are overpowered right now? And who will say spriests are overpowered right now? And who's playing his hunter right now? The answer to these three things are all you need to know. The disparity is there. How can you compare me to them? Right now? You can't. It's impossible. You're grasping at shit.

You cannot tell me that if I had the option to go 24 I'd go 24. You cannot tell me that if I had the option to go 24 spriest I'd go 24 spriest. Because A) you don't know these things and B) the fact that I'm still playing my hunter and not a resto druid as I had said earlier says something.

And Lil is right, you are stuck in the fucking past. You don't care about creating a better bracket, you care about being an obnoxious nitwit to the people that do. So sure, make your mockeries about who's hypocritical. But again, all I see is a clown.
Omg I feel like a educated man after reading that novel

I didn't read the whole thread, but if I had I'm sure there are lulz to be had.

But to answer the greater question, why choose 24 over 20?

Well... why not?

you can make your post 3 feet longer if you like, it dont change the fact you rolled a OP class and now you're pissed others are doing the same.

and yes. now i'm repeating my self because it don't seem to sink it the 1st time.
your hunter isn't OP now, but it was when you made it, and you didn't give a fuck. why would anyone else??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you can make your post 3 feet longer if you like, it dont change the fact you rolled a OP class and now you're pissed others are doing the same.

and yes. now i'm repeating my self because it don't seem to sink it the 1st time.
your hunter isn't OP now, but it was when you made it, and you didn't give a fuck. why would anyone else??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
And this is why I don't waste my time arguing with you.

You ask for something, then you ignore what has been provided.

This is the last time. Seriously.

And this is why I don't waste my time arguing with you.

You ask for something, then you ignore what has been provided.

This is the last time. Seriously.

what have you provided? all that post does is ramble on about nothing.

i'll ask in the simplest way possible and i wont even bother replying.

why are you asking people to care when you didn't?

Help guys! I got a 24 Orc BM Hunter to 24 with mostly BiS in about 2 days but now I've decided that I don't like him. I'm thinking about going either Prot Pally or Shadow Priest. For the Pally idk what race I would choose but probably Tauren and for SPriest an undead. But I cant choose what to do! I think I'm going to go Pally though just because I like Melee and and flag carrying. Plus I don't want to be a fotm person. Anyways are Prot Pallies good at FC? And should I farm JP for the BoA tanking sword or is there a better one I can get?

Please help. Sorry for bumping this thread, I just can't make my own yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread