why people choose 24s over 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many on this forum seem to have been brainwashed that a p2p 20 is fine and 24s are the evil bad guys that are insecure irl and need to vent their anger on weaker pixel beings when infact 20 p2p is just as bad
Many on this forum seem to have been brainwashed that pimping a f2p 20 is fine and are not evil bad guys who need to vent their anger on weaker pixel beings who just looking around what this game is about when its in fact just as bad as p2p 20s and 24s.

The word Twinking might be new to some people.

Last edited by a moderator:
the main difference between us playing f2ps, p2p20, or 24, is going 10-0 15-0 or 25-0.

thats how you want us to act, gogo, have at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to start by saying all 24's in the f2p bracket shall henceforth known as baby dick's...
that concludes message..

I would like to start by saying all 24's in the f2p bracket shall henceforth known as baby dick's...
that concludes message..

thats why we like to stroke are e-peens, silly.

Need to own f2ps to feel good... ROFL

cant play at lvl90 :( poor newbie.

I play a 24 shadow priest. I don't and have never farmed in the bracket, and if it looks like my team is going to farm, then I'll throw the game in the opposing team's favor until they stop. I beat up on other 24s I see, and I don't often run down 20s for a kill. I'd rather let them cross and pick the flag or help their offense. I also play at 90 and do just fine. Stop generalizing, you sound even more retarded than your "gangsta" username implies you are.

I play a 24 shadow priest. I don't and have never farmed in the bracket, and if it looks like my team is going to farm, then I'll throw the game in the opposing team's favor until they stop. I beat up on other 24s I see, and I don't often run down 20s for a kill. I'd rather let them cross and pick the flag or help their offense. I also play at 90 and do just fine. Stop generalizing, you sound even more retarded than your "gangsta" username implies you are.

you'd understand if you was EU. cripz doesn't get any of what you've posted, cuz when he plays a 24 he never leaves the GY or w/e terrain glitch he can find.

Why 24 Spriest? u can only win with advantage above other players?

Again says the 24 hunter/prot paladin. you need to find more replys than "LOL24" etc etc

The difference is that i didnt make my 24s to beat F2Ps.

now u guys just come the bracket cuz u guys need bracket were u can win easily... thats why almost all 24s choose horde.

now u guys just come the bracket cuz u guys need bracket were u can win easily... thats why almost all 24s choose horde.

Wow, im kinda doubting your source for this information and anything else you've ever said on these forums.

i'll lend you 10 euro, you play your 24, we'll play are 20s, see what happens

I am the Nostradamus of TI.

(See post#10).

XOXO to All,

Drünk :p

You still here?

Lol u are really dumb using ur money(no surprise) Keep ur money dumbie, play 20 F2P (non healer) 1vs1 and u will see.

you spell one full post proper, and i'll make it 20 euros :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread