Why is 25-29 so dead?

which is?

Well, the exp to BGs started it, followed by the resilience changes for some brackets. They made it difficult to get games and then made those games less enjoyable. So the few games that would pop at 29, 39, 49 became not so much fun anymore. Balance changes and issues at 39/49, contributed a decent amount. Some classes losing a lot of their strength(Enhance Shaman; used to be legendary at 49), others downright OP for their level(Prot Warrior).

Lots of contributing factors!
It's really just been a snowball effect. Sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you sound like me once a week ill get on for 20mins and see if i can get a que then its back to 24s >_<

Wanna try 29 at patch 3.3.5? Not perfect, but a lot better than whatever infernal version retail is at now. >.>

Since when did players decide they only wanted to play the bracket with the lowest queue times? What happened to picking a bracket based on how enjoyable it was to play? Did any of you ever play before x-realm? Back then, you were lucky to get 10-min queues at max level! And doubly lucky if you matched up against the other pug and not the opposing faction's pro premade!

Well, the exp to BGs started it, followed by the resilience changes for some brackets. They made it difficult to get games and then made those games less enjoyable. So the few games that would pop at 29, 39, 49 became not so much fun anymore. Balance changes and issues at 39/49, contributed a decent amount. Some classes losing a lot of their strength(Enhance Shaman; used to be legendary at 49), others downright OP for their level(Prot Warrior).

Lots of contributing factors!
It's really just been a snowball effect. Sadly.

Lost as fuck

I'm lost as fuck? Elaborate. Otherwise your post holds no weight. Can't just throw stuff out there without backing it up.

Your post I originally quoted was much the same.

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

Whatever you say. If you're not willing to combat/counter argue what I said, than your words mean nothing. Everything I said is definitely a contributing factor in why other brackets aren't so popular. There's no denying it.

Users who are viewing this thread