Why is 25-29 so dead?

I'm done responding to you, following that post. You're clearly aware that there are brackets with difficulties with queue times. There's no denying the impact certain decisions by Blizzard have affected the twink community immensely. Whether you agree or not on the specific reasons, I could care less. I shared what I thought and you felt like being a dick about your responses, nit-picking and doing that little "quote-everything" bit that every other obsessive troll, like you, on these forums can't seem to get enough of. Think what you want and I'll continue doing the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you are taking my advice.

You are really making yourself look bad mate. I would quit while you're behind.

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

Xoxo (Who do I sound like now?)

Glad you are taking my advice.

Xoxo (Who do I sound like now?)

I'm done responding cause you're a waste of time. Don't flatter yourself. If this conversation was worthwhile, I'd happily continue. You're making it dreadful though, it's impossible to have a conversation with someone who attacks you on every little thing they might disagree with or shares a differing opinion on.

I'm done responding cause you're a waste of time. Don't flatter yourself. If this conversation was worthwhile, I'd happily continue. You're making it dreadful though, it's impossible to have a conversation with someone who attacks you on every little thing they might disagree with or shares a differing opinion on.

I feel like you've said you were done responding before. Oh wait you have.

I'm done responding to you, following that post. You're clearly aware that there are brackets with difficulties with queue times. There's no denying the impact certain decisions by Blizzard have affected the twink community immensely. Whether you agree or not on the specific reasons, I could care less. I shared what I thought and you felt like being a dick about your responses, nit-picking and doing that little "quote-everything" bit that every other obsessive troll, like you, on these forums can't seem to get enough of. Think what you want and I'll continue doing the same.

But yet you continue.

You are really making yourself look bad mate. I would quit while you're behind.

Lol at trolling while trying to look like not trolling. If you want to troll someone, just do it. Don't put on this silly performance like you're the reasonable one. Just have fun with it and be done.

Man, did all the pro trolls leave with 3.2 too?

Just in case some people here were actually interested in discussing what happened, my impression was that the 30-39 bracket at least got ridiculously elitist, where people were afk-reporting anyone without maxed gear, etc.

Lol at trolling while trying to look like not trolling. If you want to troll someone, just do it. Don't put on this silly performance like you're the reasonable one. Just have fun with it and be done.

Just in case some people here were actually interested in discussing what happened, my impression was that the 30-39 bracket at least got ridiculously elitist, where people were afk-reporting anyone without maxed gear, etc.
I was certainly not trying to be coy with my intentions, but I believe Cindarella was being serious, which is sad. The last thing anybody would call me is reasonable. Lol.
To address the last half.That was part of it. It wasn't just one sided. Was done on both sides. We got uber competitive which led to the elitism I guess in hindsight. When a majority of the horde competition that was left decided to focus on RBGs at end game, the bracket died. In revivals that followed it seemed like class stacking made games unbearable and the bickering damned the bracket again. Right now things are going pretty decently. People are just having fun, contrary to what is seen on the forums. Hopefully newer players will roll alliance to help with the skill balance.
As for 29s, they made a decision to take a break. Will probably come back when 39s eventually die again. Its all cyclical.

I was certainly not trying to be coy with my intentions, but I believe Cindarella was being serious, which is sad. The last thing anybody would call me is reasonable. Lol.
To address the last half.That was part of it. It wasn't just one sided. Was done on both sides. We got uber competitive which led to the elitism I guess in hindsight. When a majority of the horde competition that was left decided to focus on RBGs at end game, the bracket died. In revivals that followed it seemed like class stacking made games unbearable and the bickering damned the bracket again. Right now things are going pretty decently. People are just having fun, contrary to what is seen on the forums. Hopefully newer players will roll alliance to help with the skill balance.
As for 29s, they made a decision to take a break. Will probably come back when 39s eventually die again. Its all cyclical.

That makes sense, even if it still pisses me off. I stopped playing literally a month before 3.2 because of RL. When I checked back in a year later, the bracket was gone. When I was there, I made a point of limiting elitism, so the fact that it seriously contributed to the destruction of the bracket made me feel both vindicated and frustrated.

This has been my impression as well, with my first experience in 39s and then with my experiences with the later 29 and 39 revivals.

In the revivals, the games start out fun and friendly. Then the elitists come back to the bracket and start to give people a hard time and put people down. Then people stop queuing because it's just not fun anymore and they don't want the stress of playing with the elitists. Then game nights end due to lack of people queuing.

This has been my impression as well, with my first experience in 39s and then with my experiences with the later 29 and 39 revivals.

In the revivals, the games start out fun and friendly. Then the elitists come back to the bracket and start to give people a hard time and put people down. Then people stop queuing because it's just not fun anymore and they don't want the stress of playing with the elitists. Then game nights end due to lack of people queuing.

Yeah. We managed a careful balance in Bloodlust back before 3.2, but that was only through constant work by me and a few others to emphasize acceptance of non-elities (for lack of a better term). Maintaining a community is not easy, and these days I don't really see many people understanding that, let alone trying to explain it to others.

Yeah. We managed a careful balance in Bloodlust back before 3.2, but that was only through constant work by me and a few others to emphasize acceptance of non-elities (for lack of a better term). Maintaining a community is not easy, and these days I don't really see many people understanding that, let alone trying to explain it to others.

To be fair it's also a little different. Pre 3.2 there were sure egos present, but it was more contained per battlegroup. The ratio was a bit lower. All of a sudden you have twinks from all battleground merging to one to get pops, and the amount multiplies exponentially. As the numbers dwindled only the hardcore remained (most of the elitist) for the most part, and they valued quality over quantity. They never took into account what the repercussions of their actions would be.

Call me arrogant if you'd like, but I still believe that if I had stuck around I could have prevented that.

It's impossible it have a conversation who always takes every post as a personal attack and respond defensively rather than actually taking a critical look at whats being said and refuting/discussing the ideas

It's also impossible to have a conversation that thinks anyone who explains reason to be "trolling". Jesus why has that word become so fucking over and misused it actually makes my head spin.

It's impossible it have a conversation who always takes every post as a personal attack and respond defensively rather than actually taking a critical look at whats being said and refuting/discussing the ideas

It's also impossible to have a conversation that thinks anyone who explains reason to be "trolling". Jesus why has that word become so fucking over and misused it actually makes my head spin.

I use the word troll, and in a correct manner, because that's the behavior he exhibited in that entire conversation. "A troll is a person who sows discord on the internet by starting arguments... with the deliberate intent of provoking readers..." Posts like a troll, acts like a troll, must be a troll. If he wasn't, he would've simply had a conversation with me sharing his own opinion. In the same way I shared mine. Instead he initiated conversation with a personal attack calling me "lost". It's black and white.

That same behavior, the AFK-reporting was existent in the 49 bracket as well. We had entire "pre-mades"(so to speak) reporting select players AFK either due to gear or simply because they didn't like them. Punks who would hop into the Public Vent just to cause trouble and then ruin games by chain-reporting players whom they didn't get along with. It got pretty bad. Some players were being constantly harassed. Poor attitudes making things not so fun.We only had games a couple nights a week, and half of those games were being dictated by poor-sportsmanship.

Users who are viewing this thread