Why is 25-29 so dead?

Whatever you say. If you're not willing to combat/counter argue what I said, than your words mean nothing. Everything I said is definitely a contributing factor in why other brackets aren't so popular. There's no denying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who were your active twinks in the 29,39,49 bracket post 3.2?

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

Who were your active twinks in the 29,39,49 bracket post 3.2?

What do my characters have anything to do with what you're saying? Own up to your attempt at calling me lost, or leave me alone.

What do my characters have anything to do with what you're saying? Own up to your attempt at calling me lost, or leave me alone.

Because if you weren't an active member of said communities, than you can't speak for them.

Because if you weren't an active member of said communities, than you can't speak for them.

I played them long enough to know how the brackets were doing. I've played in all but 29 as recently as Cata. Gave up once 49 lost it's steam. You still have yet to say anything that resembles anything like a counter-argument. Move along.

I played them long enough to know how the brackets were doing. I've played in all but 29 as recently as Cata. Gave up once 49 lost it's steam. You still have yet to say anything that resembles anything like a counter-argument. Move along.

If you were an active member of those brackets you wouldn't have a problem linking your characters, right? Just link them, until then your opinion holds no weight.

If you were an active member of those brackets you wouldn't have a problem linking your characters, right? Just link them, until then your opinion holds no weight.

I have literally deleted or leveled any twink I own that isn't a 24. Not worth the character slots. I played a Prot named Virtue at 49, a lock named Jinx at 49, an Enhance at 29 named Aurelle in the guild PiNK, an enhance named Zandivya at 49, my Paladin Ashe I twinked at 29 39 and 49 on it's way to level 80, I still have a 39 Warrior named Garaxa but it's armory is inactive. Inactive account. But seriously, does any of this matter? No.

My post was an opinion. So you are free to share yours, rather than attack me suggesting that I'm "lost".

Tell me how resilience changes affected the 29,39, and 49 bracket. Please enlighten me.

Continue

Cause everything I said is a contributing factor. There's no denying that Exp gains in BGs affected the amount of players in a bracket and queue times. There's no denying that resilience affected class balance at X/Y level and therefore affected player base.

Cause everything I said is a contributing factor. There's no denying that Exp gains in BGs affected the amount of players in a bracket and queue times. There's no denying that resilience affected class balance at X/Y level and therefore affected player base.

Post merge 29s,39s and 49s had pops all day everyday. Resilience had no affect in these brackets. More so it was ability scaling, grandfathered items, the community, the extreme loss of WoW player base, and other factors which caused US (I can say that, I have been here since the beginning) to have to resort to scheduled game nights. That's what a post with weight looks like.

Tell me how resilience affected 29s,39s, and 49s? Careful, it's a trap.

I don't know why you're stuck on this Resilience thing. I brought it up as a contributing factor to game balance across the board. You're referring to it as though this was the only thing I shared. Let's not look at Prot Warriors or Hunters. Or Hybrid Healers at 70. Forget how resilience and Stam stacking became a thing at 70. If you wanted a full on essay on why things were messed up, you're not gonna get it from me. I shared an opinion and you didn't like it. So you jumped on me, like every other try hard prick on these forums. Get out of here.

Post merge 29s,39s and 49s had pops all day everyday. Resilience had no affect in these brackets. More so it was ability scaling, grandfathered items, the community, the extreme loss of WoW player base, and other factors which caused US (I can say that, I have been here since the beginning) to have to resort to scheduled game nights. That's what a post with weight looks like.

I commend you though. You finally said something worth reading. An actual counter-argument. Should've done so from the start. Might've actually been a decent conversation.

See the OP's question, and thread title. Followed by your response.

Same reason every bracket, that's not 19, 24, or 70, is dead.
Notice how you disqualified the 70 bracket in your next response with your previous.

Well, the exp to BGs started it, followed by the resilience changes for some brackets. They made it difficult to get games and then made those games less enjoyable. So the few games that would pop at 29, 39, 49 became not so much fun anymore. Balance changes and issues at 39/49, contributed a decent amount. Some classes losing a lot of their strength(Enhance Shaman; used to be legendary at 49), others downright OP for their level(Prot Warrior).

Lots of contributing factors!
It's really just been a snowball effect. Sadly.
Notice how you only mention the 29,39, and 49 brackets. Followed by your next post where you continue to be lost as to why.

I don't know why you're stuck on this Resilience thing. I brought it up as a contributing factor to game balance across the board. You're referring to it as though this was the only thing I shared. Let's not look at Prot Warriors or Hunters. Or Hybrid Healers at 70. Forget how resilience and Stam stacking became a thing at 70. If you wanted a full on essay on why things were messed up, you're not gonna get it from me. I shared an opinion and you didn't like it. So you jumped on me, like every other try hard prick on these forums. Get out of here.
Notice how I cover Prot warriors and hunters in the post directly preceding yours where I refer to" ability scaling" in the following quote.

Reading comprehension. Lost.

If you'd read it correctly, you'd notice that I said "Same reason" that every other bracket is dead. I mentioned those brackets specifically but they have the same difficulties in one way or another. He asked me what those reasons were, which is why I even mentioned other brackets to begin with(in going off topic). All your hyper-analyzing is getting you nowhere if you can't even comprehend what you've read. You and I got into a conversation specifically about 29, 39, 49 cause that seems to be what gives you a hard-on. You didn't say Hunters or Prot Warriors specifically. Do you know how vague "ability scaling" sound? Good scaling? Bad scaling? You're really trying hard to find issues with my posts, think about what you say before you type. Might help you avoid responses like mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you'd read it correctly, you'd notice that I said "Same reason" that every other bracket is dead. I mentioned those brackets in specifics but they have the same difficulties in one way or another. He asked me what those reasons were, which is why I even mentioned other brackets to begin with(in going off topic). All your hyper-analyzing is getting you nowhere if you can't even comprehend what you've read. You and I got into a conversation specifically about 29, 39, 49 cause that seems to be what gives you a hard-on. You didn't say Hunters or Prot Warriors specifically. Do you know how vague "ability scaling" sound? Good scaling? Bad scaling? You're really trying hard to find issues with my posts, think about what you say before you type. Might help you avoid responses like mine.

You are really making yourself look bad mate. I would quit while you're behind.

I'm done responding to you, following that post. You're clearly aware that there are brackets with difficulties with queue times. There's no denying the impact certain decisions by Blizzard have affected the twink community immensely. Whether you agree or not on the specific reasons, I could care less. I shared what I thought and you felt like being a dick about your responses, nit-picking and doing that little "quote-everything" bit that every other obsessive troll, like you, on these forums can't seem to get enough of. Think what you want and I'll continue doing the same.

Users who are viewing this thread