Why dodge?

No attitude.
Just simple facts.

Legends like me will live forever. Eventually the trash will be taken out.

I feel sorry for you. Genuinely. I'm still not sure if it's because I think you believe what you are typing or if it's because you are trying too hard to troll.

You have my sympathies either way.

On topic:
Hope y'all had luck syncing and had a decent game.

I don't care about emotes i used to use them and still would if they were not frowned upon by my guild. I'm also not that good at WoW so i dont take it as a challenge as much as you guys, with all that said that was fun tonight. Surprisingly hunters were all top damage both sides.. shocker.

AlbinoCow is a terrific pain in the ass fc with is best compliment you can give a fc.
Faith was typical faith very good.
Lith was bringing the pain on the hunter. And to the rest of your group gg and hope we can do it again sometime.

Tons of respect to all those who attended, ive been twinking since nilla and those were in my top 5 most fun games. GGs to both teams, cant wait to compete next thursday.

Was the most fun i've had all month. I WANT MORE! I WANT MORE

With this being said. Look how fast this bracket adapts! Clearly a troll thread turned into a big loving circle of GG's and new found respect!

Was very impressed with Sanctuary and what they had to offer. Those games were HARD but man, it was a rush.

@Sally

I guess this is what happens when you take everything I say on the forums literally :)
and for that, my apologies for causing you confusion dear, I'll try not to let it happen again.

Thanks to everyone who showed up on short notice from both sides. After patch hits and settles in & Arenas kick off, I will look into 10mans. I feel that Arena experience will benefit us in Bgs.

#GG

Judging from how certain people have talked, I'd venture that Lith's team won both games, and that neither was a blowout.

This is from first game, second game was similar I think 1-0

[URL] [/URL]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel sorry for you. Genuinely. I'm still not sure if it's because I think you believe what you are typing or if it's because you are trying too hard to troll.

You have my sympathies either way.

On topic:
Hope y'all had luck syncing and had a decent game.

Sally showing empathy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

haha Try hards, Lith you are Trash your guild will die like Controlled Chaos. Everyone gets tired of getting farmed. You will Learn that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread