Why dodge?

That being said, the OP was intended to pressure the horde into feeling obligated into queuing up. I guess it worked.

@ Badger would like to just go over the limitations you've set over vent just to verify I have a firm understanding of them to avoid any confusion inside the BG.
PS. GG in the AB was quite the slaughter fest.

10 man guild vs 10man guild - No Mcp, No free action potions

no more than 2 of each class, 2 stealthies per team, if you run double druid cant be of same spec ( example no 2 ferals or 2 resto druids. etc… )

All jumps are allowed, no glitching into walls.

No outside buffs (Edited) & no Halaa whiskey. Fairness for both parties

1 game, No trash talking or epeen threads. i don't even care about screen shots. (We will try to sync que for an hour) after that guildies will be bored waiting.

As far as Epeen , i was hoping this thread would get locked. i haven't really spoken on this bg cause it's not a big deal to me. I told luda i saw a rant thread n said f*%$ it lets just hit up that offer for a 10 vs 10 guild premade. Im not really interested in pug premades. Id like to reward guidlies for a a chance at a good game before patch. i had been asking for premades for months. It win win for us we literally scrapping casuals to play premade. Due to comp restrictions. Im looking to keep this fun and friendly. I just want to play win or lose

My main focus is Arenas now and Thursdays, which both are guild/server events

The more trashing talking in this thread in the last 24 hours blows , since i've done my best to keep it down and off twinkinfo.com to help mods and 20-24 community.

Im off to bed GN

#Tickle

Last edited by a moderator:
you sound like crend .. you never make any kind of sense of anything you say.

Umm ok ok , But can you tell me where the hell you get that haste buf that makes your Starfire every 1.2 secs?
I got a photo , Im trying to find it now lol.

Edit : Found it. View attachment 2727

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_081313_214536.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_081313_214536.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 215
Last edited by a moderator:

no more than 2 of each class, 2 stealthies per team, if you run double druid cant be of same spec ( example no 2 ferals or 2 resto druids. etc… )

1 game, No trash talking or epeen threads. i don't even care about screen shots. (We will try to sync que for an hour) after that guildies will be bored waiting.

As far as Epeen , i was hoping this thread would get locked. i haven't really spoken on this bg cause it's not a big deal to me. I told luda i saw a rant thread n said f*%$ it lets just hit up that offer for a 10 vs 10 guild premade. Im not really interested in pug premades. Id like to reward guidlies for a a chance at a good game before patch. i had been asking for premades for months. It win win for us we literally scrapping casuals to play premade. Due to comp restrictions. Im looking to keep this fun and friendly. I just want to play win or lose

The more trashing talking in this thread in the last 24 hours blows , since i've done my best to keep it down and off twinkinfo.com to help mods and 20-24 community.

Im off to bed GN

#Tickle

Added no outside buffs or Halaa whiskey for fairness to both parties

It isnt a strategy at all =P , Its glitching out. Get a gnome , use 1 of the darkmoon tigers . Use Wild Charge with drood and its done.
I know It's exploiting, I was just making fun of how pathetic they are.

Umm ok ok , But can you tell me where the hell you get that haste buf that makes your Starfire every 1.2 secs?
I got a photo , Im trying to find it now lol.

Edit : Found it. View attachment 2727

Manual Crowd Pummeler - Item - World of Warcraft

Honey badger I look forward to this. I sent you a pm with my job full time private investigator and part time law enforcement my hours are unknown each day I may be free or I may be outside crack house till 5 am. So have a back up hunter ready in case. I sent you my number to text me around 6pm cst and ill confirm. Hope to see you guys in the gulch.

Ps if I'm not there I am not dodging I may be real life LOS'N.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im off to bed GN

#Tickle

Sounds good to me 110%

There will be no threads made after, and no I won't be frapsing it for the sake of frapsing it. I fraps damn near everygame I'm in, pug or not. If it happens to be an epic match, with permission from both parties I'd post it.

However we will respect HB and avoid posting any threads about the result of this game to avoid further drama, and to encourage MORE games! I personally am not here to prove anything to anyone. I just want a good F'in game. Like i said before, those who truely know me, know that all I was after was a 10v10, play a game that's going to have everyone on edge! A little "ego" and "epeen" at stake does no harm at all in my eyes. We all have egos, we all have epeen. That's why we post on the forums, right? That's why we do take screenshots right?

I'm super excited for this and have my fingers crossed that the queue gods may give us the luck we ever so need to get this Sync.

Meh!!! i always q by myself, no need for premades, there is more enjoyment owning on my own skill, than taking a bunch of FoTM's to go gy farming WSG, i know several guys from here that never go alone, always premades w/ OP classes, pfftt!! where is their glory? nowhere of course, the only horde i now have some respect cuz he goes AB by himself is Zizlo - Icecrown, the rest of 24 hordies never dare to go on their own... nuff said.

Users who are viewing this thread