Why dodge?

Oh okay and who win ?

Both games went down to the final moments and could have gone either way. Compared to that, the question of who won pales.

Once someone has tasted top-shelf PVP, why would they settle for queueing 9 x 24 to gy camp for 20 minutes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Both games went down to the final moments and could have gone either way. Compared to that, the question of who won pales.

Once someone has tasted top-shelf PVP, why would they settle for queueing 9 x 24 to gy camp for 20 minutes?

Lol top shelf, 19's premade level is a lot higher then 24's.... If you just meaning in 24 bracket then yea your right :)

haha Try hards, Lith you are Trash your guild will die like Controlled Chaos. Everyone gets tired of getting farmed. You will Learn that.

It seems like you're the only one that thinks so. Don't let your hatred towards me confuse you buddy. We clearly all know who's capable of what.
Your guild, isn't capable of much. Just farming 20s.

Double shadow priest and double hunter? Bit op.

Not really considering we have to sacrifice a Disc priest in order to field the second shadow.
That being said, they ran the same thing. except with a Disc, instead of a second shadow. Their rank 1 disc priest was able to mitigate enough damage to counter it. It's not OP in a team fighting situation

Lokah throws out hook Lith bites.

In other news I'm bout to log on and play my dk and really be op and one shot peeps with blood boil. One shotting Aoe gg blizz

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

It is plenty OP if your players are capable of coordinating burst on a consistent basis.

** IF**your players are capable of coordinating burst on a consistent basis.

This i agree with.
However we still brought a comp that was legal by the terms in which Honeybadger set.

Regardless, they had us pushed back multiple times throughout the night, it wasn't one sided at all. That's all the matters.
What a thrill.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_090513_230705.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_090513_230705.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 254

Users who are viewing this thread