Why do you twink at 59?

Incierto

Veteran
just wondering what evreyone likes about this bracket. Why do you play 59 twinks?

For me it’s because a friend and I wanted to be at the top of the bracket, but not necessarily be in box territory like level 69 is.

Why do you play 59 twinks?

I got into the bracket about 4 years ago.
During that time, absolutely nobody played 59s, & I wanted to experience twinking with a more diverse level range.

just wondering what evreyone likes about this bracket.

With all the fun proc gear, you have a rather diverse range of armor, and the gem customization opens up a lot of doors for minimaxing stats, that other brackets just dont offer.

For me it’s because a friend and I wanted to be at the top of the bracket

If you and your friend are ever interested in wargames message me. I have a group on alliance & horde that are always looking for some competition (assuming you are on US servers)

I got into the bracket about 4 years ago.
During that time, absolutely nobody played 59s, & I wanted to experience twinking with a more diverse level range.

Is there a reason why people weren’t really twinking at 59 four years ago? What do you think caused the influx? Overall do you believe the 59 bracket is in a healthy state? Sorry. I’ve read some of your posts. You seem like an expert lol.

Is there a reason why people weren’t really twinking at 59 four years ago? What do you think caused the influx?

Yes. People want to play whats popular - Other brackets had way more opportunity as far as competition and building a reputation. Plus hitting 59 is a lot more grindy than hitting 19. Nobody wanted to level a character up, farm gear, then participate in a completely dead bracket (do keep in mind, twinks & levelers had divided battlegrounds years ago)

Overall do you believe the 59 bracket is in a healthy state?

I cant vouch for vanilla-WOTLK 59s, but I'd say the bracket is at its peak. The bracket went from having a completely dead forum, to growing an armory page with 40,000 views in just a years time.

Back in 2017 I felt like the only person playing 59, and now being able to see communities with 10-20 players online...its pretty evident that the bracket is doing fairly well.

Sockets and 20-59 gear scaling allowing for the most diverse range of options for any bracket would be my guess.

Users who are viewing this thread