US Who's the next best hunter???

DUDE UR QUOTING URSELF. U SEEMED TO 4GET CAPS LOCK ON TIS POST SO I GOT UR BACK. COME AT ME BOI. I'LL MAKE U PUT SOME RESPEC ON MI NAME.

ONCE U GIT DE VOTES NEEDED U CAN FITE ME. UNTIL THEN U KAN WAIT.
Lmao please Bernie you're in 3rd place

Fucking Lil
Made a hurrican hit Florida just to not have power/internet and have an excuse to not face LebronszszszzssszzzzzzzzZzzzzzz

I actually just wanna see these 1v1s. Fuck this voting. Just do some survival 1v1s, record it and post it, done.

Let's get Lebron, Goohd, Lil and whoever the fuck plays survival in a 1v1 arena and see who comes out on top lmaooo
quality content is the least we deserve from survivals

Reactions: Fry
This thread is getting way off subject. Suppose to be the best all around player, not who can 1 v 1 someone. I foresee a "Trump" situation though. #Russianvotes2k17:eek:

On the other hand, these thread do make for juicy topics and drama :D

Dis aint no #trump2k17! If he be trump den I be Hillary and will just delete the votes to make sure I win in the end
Ehhhhh
Except that Trump actually won...
Does this mean that after Lebronsz wins I'll be deported from Rexxar and taken back to QT?
Damn

BOI. IDGAF IF LIL OR NOCO BEST OVERALL HUNTER. IM THE BEST 1V1ER AND ILL COOK LIL IN MY POT AND MAKE THAT BlTCH TASTE GOOD. OH YAH LIL, ill BE WAITING FOR YOUR SNAPPING TURTLE HEADASS. U NEED TO GET VOTES. IM ALREADY 2ND. LOOKS LIKE I BE FACING NOCO. PULL UP. IM THE ROOKIE AND THE VET. YOUR MY 1 ASS HAIR FOLLICLE. U AINY SHIT ILL BE WAITING

Orc, this guy is a beast, I used to play with him a lot, and he not only would be a great support defensively, but he'd destroy offensively. Then there is Lil, who has played for a long time and the reputation/skill precedes her.
Now, we have Nocontest, hes the only good 29 hunter I can think of right now.
Others, Tiger, Stablit, Hardbass, Concept, Theclawer, Goohd.
Oh, and there was this guy back in Cata called Metro or something.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread