Who is the most dedicated 29 twink in our Bracket?

Gotta agree that Franchi should be on the list (and is my choice). Knew him before I quit (back when server groups were all you got and there was no bg exp.) and he was still here when I came back years later. And throughout all this time he funded a ton of toons and played on a regular basis :p

Been dedicated to killing Jaja's for a couple years now, where's my meaningless thread? I hope this vote for the "best at ____" fad ends soon...

Drink and Snug are the only ones I see in BGs anymore

Thot is playing vets now i believe and I really have not seen the rest of people and dont know who they are, maybe their on alts

I'm not as active as I used to be for 29's I quit that bracket for the most part but if I'm missing fcing ile log on, or if I'm with my buddies for the most part I am preparing for legion I play level 100.

But ya life is funny (look at picture)

View attachment 6092

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 196
Noone is running away with it. kinda of sad. Horrible poll. Most Dedicated like franchi or Duo aren't even listed. <smh>

If you're genuine, Duopaladin was in the 20-24. Not 25-29 or 20-29.

Key word....
WAS...
It is the 20-29 now. And has been for year. The XP off 20-24 existed longer than the XP off 20-29 bracket lasted up to that point and up to this point put together. So, any level 24 that level up to level 29 really should have more HKs than a 29.

An older level 29, pre XP off, had to be very very careful not to go over on experience when getting gear. Pre3.2, we could not farm gear for hours endlessly. We had to be creative. There was an "art" to twinking. There were a hell of a lot less twinks around. That is how this site came into existence. Now that it is much easier to make one, not that it is a bad thing, you can see that the information on the site has taken a downward spiral.

/cheers

Maybe you did not pop them at the optimum moment for the maximum twinkage carnage.

/cheers

was in the initial mid clash

also this poll is dumb and terribly misinformed, none of these guys are dedicated 29s, if you werent a 29 before WoD then you cant be considered dedicated to your 29s or the bracket, if you didnt play 29s during the xp off phases during wotlk, cata, and mop than youre just a wod bracket baby that came along to roll over trials

real poll if it was conducted by somebody that has actually been around a while would look like

Franchi
Domperignon
Fcftw
Donteventrii

with franchi winning by a landslide, all of us have been around since at least TBC, some maybe longer and have taken part in every xp off revival of the bracket and have funded more twinks over the years than any of you can possibly imagine, believe it or not 29s existed in every expansion before WoD

was in the initial mid clash

also this poll is dumb and terribly misinformed, none of these guys are dedicated 29s, if you werent a 29 before WoD then you cant be considered dedicated to your 29s or the bracket, if you didnt play 29s during the xp off phases during wotlk, cata, and mop than youre just a wod bracket baby that came along to roll over trials

real poll if it was conducted by somebody that has actually been around a while would look like

Franchi
Domperignon
Fcftw
Donteventrii

with franchi winning by a landslide, all of us have been around since at least TBC, some maybe longer and have taken part in every xp off revival of the bracket and have funded more twinks over the years than any of you can possibly imagine, believe it or not 29s existed in every expansion before WoD

All a simple opinion, nothing more nothing less.

Your logic is... You are not "dedicated" unless you were here before everyone else.
By your logic I, and a few others, would trump most of you. As I played video games before you all were even mere sparkles in your Daddy's eye.
Your debate point is flawed.

As where others' reasoning behind "dedication" centers around the longevity of playing one character. In other words, grinding out BG rep or Honor Kills.

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread