*Who is the #1 Priest? (EU included)*

top priest ?

• Total voters
I voted for Hurrx because he is skilled on his Priest, but not only that, he can play just about anything.
I also wanted to vote for Yayme, good player there.

If anyone cares lol

The best priest i ever seen is Clysthene on his priest (kamazouchi or smth like that now). He's not really active actually.

I voted drugs because when he is in the zone he is impossible to kill and he is a dope Kent

"I voted for x cause he is nice and has a good attitude". I thought this was a "best of" poll, not the "who do I like more x-priest or x-priest?"

"I voted for x cause he is nice and has a good attitude". I thought this was a "best of" poll, not the "who do I like more x-priest or x-priest?"
Do you not feel that a "good attitude" contributes to someone being a "good player"? This is probably more important in WSG than arenas.

Do you not feel that a "good attitude" contributes to someone being a "good player"? This is probably more important in WSG than arenas.
no sorry I don't. "I'm gonna scare my opponents by having a good attitude." "I'm so gonna go hero of horde/alliance this season cause of my good attitude!"

no sorry I don't. "I'm gonna scare my opponents by having a good attitude." "I'm so gonna go hero of horde/alliance this season cause of my good attitude!"

The poll is who is the #1 priest, both skill and attitude play equal roles in determining this.

Attitude has everything to do with everything.

So then explain why I'm winning the poll and have an awful attitude? No one with half a brain takes the polls on this site to mean anything because post of the people here are delusional and bad. How can you trust a bunch of awful players to know who is actually good? Bieng nice while a positive attribute has nothing to do with this game.

or any other class for that sake

Playing warrior requires a special attitude. You have to be all like GRRR and WAAA! and be angry all the time, curse all the time, getting furious. If you don't have that kind of attitude your gameplay will suffer and your ragegain is reduced. :)

Users who are viewing this thread