*Who is the #1 Priest? (EU included)*

top priest ?

• Total voters
Hurrx gets my vote, kinda because I havn't met any other 19s Ive seen the past few days I can think of whos included here, and he healed me, so I guess hes not all bad :D

Well, I was gonna link both of the best of 5 series recorded streams, but it looks like Living has removed the second series. My oh my that is unfortunate.

Living, I lost some respect for you bro.

letstryally should be an alternative hes a gr8 priest as well, im voting fort cus he was in some WT premade and he has no votes

I vote squirtle, still one of the best priests ive played with. Dont care for hurrx cuz he just begs for votes and imo yayu is over rated. let the flame begin.

Was tempted to vote for Drugs to make sure that everyone gets votes, but I will leave that to someone else.

Edit: Looks like only the girls have voted for themselves.

Also, i believe there is no such thing as "too chill"

the issue arises over how your pull contributes to the ratio, from what ive observed. In other words, i would say my chill to pull is somewhere in the realm of 4:3. most wouldnt refer to that as "too chill" though. Its a yin yang kind of deal

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, definitely a tie between Drugs and Laurasia, but Laurasia kinda taught me the limited amount I know about playing a priest :)

I must say eu rly lacks good priests currently, bubu is ok at healing but misses every fear and is tunnelvisioned by only sticking to hysterio etc, phonebook was a gr8 priest and so was squirtle, i miss them

livingforce hands down, great opponent in the gulch and very chill
second place for me would have to be bagelexpress, i love nothing more than training him in the gulch lol

Users who are viewing this thread