*Who is the #1 Priest? (EU included)*

top priest ?

• Total voters
Actually, it is...

I think Auggie gets a bad rap here. I have known him for a little while now and while he might have an ego (because he knows he's good) he also goes out of his way to help people. He has run me numerous times for gear. Sometimes twice for the same piece of gear( dont ask) I've seen him also run many other people and he's always one of the first to lend a helping hand. Sure he can be a dick once in awhile but usually when provoked. The majority of us have acted the same way at one point or another. Before anyone jumps to conclusions about somebody's TI persona they should get to know somebody ingame. You would be surprised. <3 Auggie

Idiote, I'm sure if you made a priest and took some time at it, that you'd at least be around Wtb's level. Is there just a lack of motivation to do so? Even for Wtb's sake, if he truly has little to no competition, i'd imagine he'd enjoy the adversary. Being on top with no one relatively close tends to be very boring. Anyway, when all is said and done, you should just quit this game, since your talents are wasted here.

Idiote, I'm sure if you made a priest and took some time at it, that you'd at least be around Wtb's level. Is there just a lack of motivation to do so? Even for Wtb's sake, if he truly has little to no competition, i'd imagine he'd enjoy the adversary. Being on top with no one relatively close tends to be very boring. Anyway, when all is said and done, you should just quit this game, since your talents are wasted here.

Haha thanks man, I appreciate the kind words of wisdom from tha Priest God himself. To answer your question why I don't roll a priest, yes it has everything to do with lack of motivation and I know I would probably be better than Wtb, it's not even a debate.

Thanks for taking care of my light work, Hass.

Last edited:
idiote/hass where do i submit my application for ur super secret organization of badasses

idiote/hass where do i submit my application for ur super secret organization of badasses

PM either Hass or I with any questions you may have regarding the Union and we'll see if we can help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread