Who do you like/respect most in this bracket?

Trollguden

Jøldal Förebild
Title says it all but I want to make some things clear:

- This is a EU thread as the prefix show, it's not that I don't like US, it's just that I want it sorted out.
- Even if there is alot of good and respectable f2ps, I don't want them on this list. P2P only.
- We all like different players for different reasons, this is not the place where you will flame other players for their choices.

With that said please share your opinions, why not also explain a little bit why you like them so much? Is it the way they play? Their attitude or any other reason? We all deserve some spotlight. It doesn't have to be a very long list but ofc it's more fun for the others to read if it's longer.

I will start off a short list since time is not on my side. I will however add to it later. :)

I have met alot of good players in this bracket, most of them back from 19s and then 24. There will not be a chance for me to write about them all but they still deserve attention, those ppl I'll try to add on a long list later.

I'll choose 3 players that pop up in my mind atm and describe them a little. :)

DESTRO, many know him as Shamatix.
I have alot of respect for this player, I've known him for a while and he is always friendly and fun to be with. I also respect him alot for his passion in his twinks, he always get the best items with the best enchant. It's not like he needs to because he is also a very good player. Every char he makes end up nothing less than a legend.

PEPSI
One of the best WW out there, but I added this guy because I like him extra much. He always have something fun to say and never say no when I wanna do bgs or arenas. If I had to choose any1 to play in grp with, Pepsi would be high up on my list.

JAI
Another of my bg/arena qt's. Also a very good WW... face Jai and pepsi in 2s is a nightmare! 8(
A player who always is at the right place at the right time, very fun to play with. I never have anything less than fun with this guy. Big hug to you! :)

As I said earlier, I'll add more ppl to my list. Now please share your opinions, who are your heroes?

Have a nice day! :)

Raz + Verify/Melaked

Neither of these guys have to crutch on fotm, playing mage and still carryin bgs. Also I don't see either groupqueing with other 29s too much. Fucken legends. Obviously there are more people that I could mention, but these guys are who came to my mind first.

Also a lot of great f2ps that would deserve a mention, but there's just so many of them and this is the p2p section of 20-29 so won't make a list this time :)

every single bm/feral/sp/ret

nice reading spewfeel :D

OT:

anyone of the f2ps still playing their classes ive seen them on in mop =)
hurrx
raz
yndi
nature
smull

also the rest of gsc top players

Last edited by a moderator:
Vanillamilk for being a smart FC without terrain exploiting.

Destroluck and Dreamcraft for being very nice <3.

Kaleidoscope for being himself. When I say Phonebook, it says enough.

Geera for always being there with me at the start of 20-24 in the late night games in good and bad times. Thank you man, hated when you started to play alliance though but understandable. You are my No1. Respect!

Oh, another important thing is, all the healers who healed me in all those years playing battlegrounds when not playing one myself with a special shout out to Ftpjudith <3 respect!!

Gnátoh - always playing for team, focusing objectives, trying to get best of his character, etc...
Clinic - very smart (in good way) and best pocket healer, that I ever had
Zuro - 12+ hours every day for like a week farming gnomeregan for hotshot gloves in MoP and said, that he will give them to some1 in team for free, if it will boost team...

Melaked - obviously a good offensive or defensive healer. Great knowledge of jumps and can play any class. He's a great attituded man, who's generous but also serious.
Any person I've played 19s with i count them too but too many to name.
All 29 BM monks.
Yndi - insane healer with good cc and a nice guy well able to play any class well. More to name but lazy
Jhough - best healer in the bracket
Lucieon - being a pain in the backside

Users who are viewing this thread