Which old video games do you still play?

A ton.

I've been collecting for a long time now, mostly big box PC games and vintage computers. I particularly like collecting 1997-2000 PC games and Apple ][ games. Also I majorly collect for Sierra, iD, and Lucas Arts! :)

Some of my favorites to revisit:

System Shock 2, Unreal, Grim Fandango, Half Life, Kings Quest (whole series is great), Quake II, Gabriel Knight, etc. Those sorta things, really. Mostly FPS, adventure, and RPGs

@Embu What's your fav. faction in MTW2? Denmark and Moors for me :)

I would say France.

Maybe because I am French myself.

But essentially because France have the best western cavalry in the entire Europe. And when you have good cavalry, you can win everything in M2TW.

So France for the western side, and maybe the Timurids for the eastern side. Mainly because their cannons elephants are actually really OP and cool, it's so fun when you kill everyone with just cannons on a cavalry unit.

For the Americas expansion I would say Spain because once again, they have cavalry and the others factions don't. Plus they have Dragoons, the only cavalry unity able to shoot remotely. Apaches have a similar unit too but they are less stronger.

For the Crusades expansion I would say Kingdom of Jerusalem for the campaign + the Byzantine Empire for the battles editor. Having Greek Firethrowers on your side is so much funny. Especially when you can recruit them in the campaign, while you don't play as the Byzantines yourself.

For the Britannia and Teutonics expansions I would say Denmark as well, basically that's the best faction to start a campaign. Not the best cavalry but at least not everyone starts attacking you from the very first turns.

By the way, did you know you could see aurora borealis in the game? They are beautiful. Even if this is a 2006 game, graphics are still cool. I even contacted former M2TW employees to tell them I appreciated this game.

I even contacted former M2TW employees to tell them I appreciated this game.
There're some critical bugs in vanilla game (like pikemen and 2handed unıts) but i can say this is a master piece. So many years and i still have so much fun. Thanks to all developers...

hows your OSRS progress? I think I remember you starting out after watching Settled?

I had started a Slayer Only inspired by Vannaka's slayer drop locked IM but gave up on that a few months ago after getting a rune scim.

Now I've been playing my f2p lvl 1 def pure. Got 99 smithing last week.

I think i saw you posting on Pawz progress videos?

Been playing a lot of doom 2 with the project brutality overhaul and a few map packs.

There are a lot of games that I play at the moment. However, one of my favorite games is Rust. I got into it a few years ago. At first, I couldn't understand it, and I just gave up. I didn't play it for some months, but then I decided to give it a second chance. I started researching for information to improve my gameplay and knowledge. I learned a lot about the equipment and the tactics of the game. All thanks to the platform totalrust.com. I got better with time, and now I play it easily. It became relaxing, and I enjoyed playing it.

Last edited:
Homm3 - HotA, Starcraft Broodwar, Gameboy color & gameboy advance games

Currently on Mario Golf for the GBC

Mutant League Football, Uncharted Waters: New Horizons, & Weaponlord on the Genesis
Madden '08, War of the Monsters, Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms on the PS2
Wizadry: Proving grounds of the Mad Overlord & Autoduel on DosBox emu
I would play og Wasteland, but I lost the companion book so I can't complete any of the quests.

Not in any particular order but played through within the last few years:

Oblivion
Zelda Link To The Past
Zelda Ocarina Of Time
Zelda WindWaker
Chrono Trigger
Legend of Dragoon
Silent Hill
Shadow Hearts
Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, X
Dino Crisis
Gothic 1, 2
Golden Sun
Hexen 2
Quake 1, 2
Subnautica
Thief 1, 2, 3
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly

Multiplayer:
QuakeLive
Jedi Outcast II

Edit, How could I forget my all-time favorite game that I play on and off all the time:
Resident Evil 2! (Gamecube version via Dophin emulator with HD Texture Pack)

Last edited:
anyone?

1678787941274.png

It’s not super old but Battlefield 4 is the shit
It's still my go-to if I'm looking for a modern FPS.

I mostly just get on to play Metro/Locker 24/7 servers nowadays. I run Assault with the AEK hahahah. Longer sessions I'd try to find a Rush server. Such a classic game mode. M-16 or SCAR all the way for those.

Have you seen screenshots of Zavod compared to the IRL Ukraine War? Spooky accurate...

It's still my go-to if I'm looking for a modern FPS.

I mostly just get on to play Metro/Locker 24/7 servers nowadays. I run Assault with the AEK hahahah. Longer sessions I'd try to find a Rush server. Such a classic game mode. M-16 or SCAR all the way for those.

Have you seen screenshots of Zavod compared to the IRL Ukraine War? Spooky accurate...

No I haven’t seen the screenshots, that’s crazy! I run SCAR-H SV DMR in engineer, I have so many clips of shit I’ve done with the guided rocket launcher and the 50 cal sniper that you pick up lol.

Users who are viewing this thread